Chapter 4

"H...help!"

"Ahahaha you want to be a hero, dont make me laugh!"

"I can't believe you of all people want to save others. You can't even save yourself!"

"What is a useless nobody like you gonna do, what? Ask the villians politely to stop their bad doings."

"Tsukauchi-kun I believe it is necessary to tell you that even with your two quirks that it would be unwise to continue this dream."

'I always heard that as a kid and when I entered my teens, that I couldn't become a hero because of my quirks, because of home life, because of how weak I am.' A black haired boy fidgeted nervously in his seat, notebooks filled with information that he won't retain after finishing school well into adulthood. He keep his head down to not draw too much attention to himself just praying the teacher would come in already.

Everyone was socialising with each other however he was left to watch from the sidelines in envy. 'I wish I had someone to talk to or even just listen..' he thought. Suddenly someone hit the top of his desk making some of his notebooks fall, but that didn't worry him rather it was the person in front of him, Itou Shouta.

Itou has tormented him since they were still in elementary school. He was rich, he was popular, He was the king of the school. No one dare to confront him about his behaviour towards others with his 'friends' and the teachers only ever praised him for nothing and punish those who could cause trouble for him. All because he had a nice quirk and came from an influential family he could do anything he pleased.

He especially seemed to hold a grudge towards the black haired boy, God only knows why he did but who cares. "Ne Junpei-chan meet me behind the school by the end of the school day yeah?" Itou gave him his signature closed eye smile as he tilted his head slightly. Junpei knew that the brunette wasn't asking he was telling him and he had to obey.

Junpei's breath became laboured as his heart began to beat against his rib cage, his dark brown eyes scanning the room as a desperate cry for help. However, no one dare look towards their direction minding their business or just enjoying his torment. Though he didn't want to, he meekly nodded to the request.

This didn't please Itou as he slowly lowered himself to be face to face with Junpei, "Was that a yes or no?" He coldly asked still with a smile on his face. Junpei at that moment wanted to cry out but held it in before willing his mouth to speak....

"H-hai..."

"Shouta-Chan~ he was totally ogling at them~" a girl with brown hair and large... erh assets practically screeched out her sentence. Just as she said that a boy was punched by another into the fence behind him. Keeping true to his word, Junpei had come at the back of the school only to be accused of something he wouldn't dream of doing.

Itou Shouta was casually smoking his cigarette whilst leaning against the wall of the school's main building. He watched on as his goons crowded around the defenceless boy with a sadistic grin. Junpei cupped his now bruised cheek whilst staring up at the goons, his clothes being dirtied by the ground as he fell on his butt.

"She does have a huge rack, so they bounce when she runs." One of them had joked, with the others laughing. "I get why you'd do it, Tsukauchi-chan" the one who had punched him stated as he laughed along with the rest of them. The girl didn't like how they were talking about her, "Gross!" She said as she crossed her arms making her... assets pop out more than necessary. The boys continued to joke and mannerise what they were talking about, "So were you looking?" The delinquent who punched Junpei asked.