always her

She's always on my mind. Out of the people I want I would beg for her. There's something so enticing about her very existence. She's so quiet but in turn her silence speaks unbelievable volumes.

Her blue eyes seem to burn through my soul. Her eyes tell me exactly what she wants. Exactly how she wants it. I see the need and desperation in her eyes and it's not hard to tell she needs me.

After months of asking she finally comes drinking with me. Shes a good kid so we start easy. A simple game of spin the bottle only with a twist. Whoever the bottle lands on gets to decide what they want done to them. A simple game that can take a rough turn if wanted.

I down my shot and spin the bottle. It turns round and a few bumps in the wooden floor throw it off course slightly. It's slows and slows until it lands on Ellie. I see a smirk form in the corners of her pretty little mouth as she walks towards me, taking the shot and scrunching up her face as she does so.

She straddles my knee and all my friends eyes are on me. Ellie leans in to my ear and whispers to me. "I want my neck purple by the time you're done" she says and I can hear the change in her voice. I can hear the need slipping through telling me she wants it almost too much.
I feel my friends eyes burning through me but with a quick glance they know to continue their game and leave me to continue mine.

I push her hair back revealing her pale skin to me. I move my mouth closer but don't touch her. I just breathe heavier so she can feel my warm breath against her cold neck. I can feel her shiver slightly as I gently press my lips to her neck. I press gently with just enough pressure for her to feel it. She puts her fingers to the back of my neck and pushes me deeper into her neck. I start sucking on the cold skin as I hear her breathing become heavy.

I move my mouth every once in a while to admire the splothes of purple and red I've left behind but my reminiscing is cut short each time as she shoves my head back. I go back until I've left enough of her neck purple for her to be satisfied. "Go back" I say realizing I've been a bit too invested in this girl and in turn have missed a portion of the game.

She climbs off me and returns to her seat still staring at me as I look away. Looking around the room I can see jake has lipstick all over his face and neck while Alex has a red mark growing purple on the side of her neck. Seems it wasn't only me having fun.

Ellie throws the shot back and spins the bottle. It slows before stopping right at my feet with the neck of the bottle facing me. "What do you want me to do to you" she asks and I feel my face reden. "I don't know" I stutter out and she grabs my hand leading me to the bathroom. The minute my foot crosses the fresh hold of that door she's on me.

Her hands explore every inch of my body. She runs her soft fingers down my back and grabs into my hips, pulling me in. Her lips attack my neck and I can feel the pain shooting down my body. I'm up against the wall with my hands down by my sides but pressed against the wall to keep me up.

I'm completely helpless against her touch, my whole body melts into her. Every touch she blesses me with sends shivers down my spine. I can feel my head drop at the basic pleasure she is supplying me with. I feel her over heating hand slip around my neck, forcing me to look in her eyes. Her eyes have darkened with lust. I can feel the oxygen being restricted from reaching my brain and I can feel my own pulse reciprocating off her fingers.

"Please" I beg not even telling her  what I want because I am completely sure she already knows. She lays me down on the cold tiles and they contrast the body heat I'm giving off. She pulls my skirt off and the anticipation is practically killing me. She kisses from my neck down to my inner thigh, leaving me shaking with every touch. She pays painstaking attention to my inner thighs. Kissing and lightly biting my skin to the point it would hurt if she went even slightly harder .

She moves higher and I feel her exhaled breathe hitting my clit making it throb more uncontrolably than before. "Pulsing for me baby" she says from between my legs and all I can do Is whimper.  My ability to talk has been completely stripped from me. I feel her soft lips meet where I'm pulsing most, beating for attention.

Her tounge starts moving. I can't stop myself from making little noises no matter how hard I try.  I feel pleasure running through every vien in my body. My back starts arching off the cold tiles that are now slightly heated from my body but she pushes me back down. I can feel my orgasm coming and quickly. Every muscle in my body is Tensed and shaking violently.

"I'm gonna cum" I half scream as my orgasm overtakes my body. She doesn't stop. I can feel the over stimulation taking over my body and I feel my back involuntarily lift off the tiles. I can feel the sweat bead down my back and she licks me once more and sits up leaving me a shaking mess on the ground. She kisses my forehead and lies beside me with her head on my chest.

Fuck it maybe I am gay.