Introduction to the story

Hi guys!! This is my first Pretty Little Liars fanfiction based on the TV show, hope you enjoy reading this long series! 🥰❤️

Erin Grace Turner is a 16-year-old girl living in Rosewood with her parents, Michael and Eleanor Turner

Erin has got two siblings. She has got an older brother called Noah Turner who is roughly the same age as Melissa Hastings. 

Erin has got a younger brother called Cameron Turner who is roughly the same age as Mike Montgomery. 

Erin and her family own a 3 year old dog called Cooper and she walks him all the time with her two brothers. 

Erin is a skinny girl. She has got a long blonde hair and has got green eyes. Erin is a kind, caring, loyal, sweet, friendly, funny and quite fierce girl. 

Erin is very protective over her family, her love interests throughout the series and her best friends, especially Aria. 

Before Alison DiLaurentis' disappearance, Erin was very close with her five best friends who were Alison DiLaurentis, Aria Montgomery, Emily Fields, Hanna Marin and Spencer Hastings. 

Erin, Alison, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer had created such a close bond with each other and considered to have a little clique of their own throughout their school years together. 

Even though Erin was close with all of the girls, she had felt the most closest to Aria and considered her to be her best friend because they had so much in common together.

After Alison's disappearance, Erin, Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer had lost touch with each other they had their own ways of dealing with their best friend's disappearance. 

Erin had stayed in Rosewood along with Spencer, Emily and Hanna while Aria was living in Iceland with her family.

Having received threatening messages from "A" about spilling all of their secrets that Alison only knew, Erin teams up with Spencer, Emily, Hanna and Aria again as they work together as a group to figure out who "A" is.

This is just a short introduction to the series. I'm working on the first episode, it will be uploaded shortly!