S.J

Maddie was the love of my life. She was my world. I don't understand how someone can kill her. her death takes pain to my heart.

I stop going to school, my parents didnt want me going to school with a murder on the run and i was still not over maddies death. I sat on my bed, Tears started falling.

Everyday is the same, no new updates on maddys death. Her killer is still out there. Maybe i can find her killer, maybe that will end my misery, end my guilt for not saving her.

I look at the sullivan west page and i see a story with the tittyle : Another sully west teen dead
I click to see farrah deablos face pop up and a paragraph Talking about her taking her own life, they think it was due to the stress of a murderer and her crush/ best friend dying.

I grab my phone to text nick my best bud after maddys passing, I ask him if he knew about farrah and he doesnt say anything but says he has to go.

The next day, i decided to go to school i tale the bus there. I do my regular schedule, until lunch hits and Im walking to my locker, a orange haired girl with a jesus shirt comes up to me.
"Im sorry about your girlfriends passing, she was so young and gorgeous."

"Thanks i say" putting my books into my locker

"well- if you need someone to talk to im here" she looks up at me with her puppy dog eyes

"no thanks" i close my walker and walk the opposite way from but she grabs my hand and stops me.

"semen you know everyone here is here for you. expcially me, what happen to maddy and farrah was just cruel, u couldn't protect maybe but surely u can't protest me"  she startes to sing a jesus song.

"let go off me!" i say pull her hand off and then speed walking out of there. I was late to lunch and they ask me where i was. "locker, it was jammed"

"well be faster next time" says a blonde avocado shaped women and then she waddles away.

I sit down with a group of friends and try to get past, I see harbor sitting alone without farrah. Harbor looked tired and sad but then i seen travas tap on her shoulder and she gets up to hug him.

"semen? are you listening" alec says taping the top of my head

"yeah what?" i say looking at him, alec could tell when im tired or sad or like horny, he was my boyfriend before maddie wallace.

"You need to quit this, maddy is gone nothing to do about it, the cops are gonna handle it." alec says then drinks out of his starbucks plastic coffe cup will holding out his pinkie.

"You are right, I need to focus on better things like school and basketball."

"thats what im talking about, maybe you could come tonight" alec says shoving me

"sure maybe if my parents let me, theyve been strict since the murder" i say, then the bell rings i head up to living invorment i pass nick and give him the side eye as he walks down stairs and then i see makyla crying at farrahs locker, i stop and give confurt to makyla.

"I cant belive shes gone" say makyla with bug tears coming down her eyes (like the laughing emoji tears 😂)   I wipe her tears while tipping toeing because shes 6'6 and then I tell her that shes gonna be alright.

I head to my next class, math, i sit down and let the class pass, just sitting there. Theres no one to wait for or laugh witj anymore, maddy is gone, dead.  I get a text from alec.

"cant wait to see you tonight :)"

sully west horror storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें