- 03

CHAPTER 3

"Let's meet again."

Ms. Park speech came to an end,"shit" y/n said as the zombies turn and look at her with their, snarling faces, y/n then hid behind the wall as she took a deep breath,"i'll take what I said earlier, this is not going to be easy."she sighs, as she kicks the zombie on its abdomen, then pulling her pocket knife as she stabs the zombie over and over, blood splashing everywhere as the other zombies, were snarling and trying to catch her, she ran while blocking the zombies as she reach the recording room, while blocking the zombies with the wooden door she pull earlier, y/n knocks harshly at the recording rooms sliding door, "open the door!"she yelled, but nobody opened it, she knocks again and again as,ms. park decided to open it this time cause, the voice of someone yelling is very familiar to her.

-

banging from the door was heard causing, ms.park to jerked up, "open the door."she didn't clearly heard it cause all she can hear is the snarling of the zombies, "open the door!" someone yelled once again and now she heard it clearly this time, "no! dont open it!" the girl named na-yeon said, while the others just look at ms.park who's slowly walking near the door to opened it, "dont open it, it could be a zombie!" nayeon once again yelled, but their English teacher didn't listen,

the teacher slowly opened the sliding door revealing, y/n with her, hair tied into a bun which is now loose, and her clothes is full of blood, while shes holding the wooden door to protect herself, when y/n saw her teacher ms.park she decided let go of the wooden door and hurriedly rushed to the the recording to not get bitten by those hungry monsters, panting y/n as she feel a hand on her shoulders, she turned to look, turns out it was on-jo, with a tear in her eyes, she hug y/n tight, it too y/n a second to hugged back then cheongsan, gyeong-su and wu-jin decided to join them, the worry of cheong-san face turned to a smile, seeing his crazy friend is now safe, and she's with them."i thought we've lost you."on-jo said, "you cant lose me."

"w-why are you covered in blood?!"na-yeon spoke up, causing the five to broke the hug, y/n looks at her with a face, while the others looks at y/n with somewhat scared looks, scared that she might turn and bite them all.

"i killed those zombies out there, and if u dont shut your fucking mouth, you'll be next."the h/c girl calmly said, waving her pocket knife at the scared girl, causing nayeon to shiver with fear.

"hey hey, stop that!"ms.park scolded,"we should not be fighting right now, worry about how will we survive this."the teacher sighs, cheong-san and onjo looks at each other before, walking on y/ns side, asking her questions like how did she managed to get here, and how did she know that they're here.

"umm because i heard miss park spoke through the speaker, so i figured that she's here, and I actually didn't expect you guys to be here too." she said exhaling, when she noticed that the hose outside was swinging.

-

heyy yall it's syd again, yey fourth chapter !!