001; Our Mission To Have A Good Time All The Time

Outer Banks Season 1
Episode 1 -- Pilot

Outer Banks Season 1Episode 1 -- Pilot

─────────────────────────

John B stood on top of the roof, his arms outstretched as he and Pope pretend to shoot each other with finger guns. Adria chuckled lightly as she glanced at the blonde boy beside her before looking out over the houses.

The girl took a breath. The blonde looks at the girl, studying her features before he spoke "What are you thinking about?"

Adria glanced at the boy as she smiles lightly "I don't know, just" she sighed "like traveling the world, seeing different cultures, or even surfing in every ocean- only the warm places though" she chuckles

JJ smiled at the girl "Basically a surf trip"

"pretty much" She shrugs before her gaze shifts below her to Kiara as she walked out of the half built house.

"they're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" Kiara complains with an annoyed expression on her face

"Of course" Adria's attention shifts to the blonde boy beside her "why wouldn't they" he shrugs

Adria pats the boys shoulder as she began to climb down the scaffold.

Kie Sighs "this used to be a turtle habitat but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

Adria nudges Kie with her elbow as she came up beside the girl "I do" she shrugs her shoulders

Kiara gives her a smile "thank you, Drea" she sends a look to each of the boys as her eyes land on the fluffy haired brunette on the roof "could you not kill yourself please"

"don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one" JJ glanced at his friend with a stern look before taking a drink from his own.

just as JJ finished his sentence John B fumbles with the beer before it slips from his grasp and onto the deck below him.

"Of course you did" JJ tossed his arms in the air

"Smooth" Kie mutters causing Adria to chuckle as John B groans holding his arms out towards the spilled bear on the deck.

"hey, uh, security's here" Pope called out gaining their attention "let's wrap it up"

Kiara and Adria share a look with smirks on their faces.

"the boys are early today, Gary is that you?" JJ hollers down at the security guard "oh it's good to see you man!" the blonde makes his way towards the two girls.