Chapter 4🥀(reuploaded)

I walked downstairs with Jisung following me. I saw the other members in the living room. 

"Hey Minho. Hey Jisung", Felix greeted us.

Without looking at him, I ignored him and headed with Jisung to the kitchen.

I started preparing all the supplies we are going to need for cooking. Jisung was just standing around in the middle of kitchen looking kind of lost. I sometimes glanced at him looking at his face. I have to admit he has a pretty flawless skin and sort of cute round cheeks. He kind of reminds me of a squirrel.

Chan and Changbin, who was already back home as well, entered the kitchen with full bags full of food, which they placed on the kitchen island. I looked inside of the bags and pulled out the cheesecake.

"Why did you buy this? I dont remember asking you for doing so." Chan looked at what Minho was holding and said: "I asked Jisung earlier if i should buy any food for him and he said he wants cheesecake." "Oh okay. Do you like it a lot?", I asked Jisung. "Yeah i do", he answered kinda awkwardly.

Suddenly Changbin asked:"Why is Jisung here, though? I always thought you hate it when other people are in the kitchen, while you are cooking." "He is going to help me with cooking." "Are you serious??", Chan asked surprised, who was about to leave the kitchen . "Do I look like as if i am joking or something?" "No, no, it is not like that. I was just, how should i say it, a tiny bit shocked to hear that, because you  usuallyarent that nice to new people. In fact, you hate new people and in addition, as Changbin has already said, you arent that big of a fan of cooking together" "People change", I said while unpacking the bags.

Chan and Changbin exhanged looks and without saying anything else they left the kitchen.

After i was done with preparing everything, I started to cook and now and again i asked Jisung to help me with something. You could clearly tell he has never cooked anything before expect maybe instant ramen or something like that.

After some time i asked Jisung to cut some onions for me while i was looking after the boiling water. He hestinately took the knife and started cutting, however, i could already tell he was most likely going to need my help judging by how he was holding the knife. He did it very carefully and slowy and it seemed like he isnt experienced in the kitchen at all. When he told me he doesn't know how to cook, i didn't expect him to be this unexperienced.

I started with cooking and now and again i asked Jisung to help me with something. I sometimes looked at him while he was doing what i asked him for to make sure he did it correctly. You could clearly tell he never cooked anything before expect maybe instant ramen or soup.For some reasons i decided to help him.

I went to him, placed my right hand on his right hand, which was holding the knife, and i took his other hand to place it on the onion and held it tight.

"I am going to show you how to do this properly", I said.

I dont know why, but i felt comfortable this close to him. I could feel his warmth through my clothes and skin. It truly gave me chills. There is barely any space left between us. I thighened my grip around his hand. I have never felt this way around new people. There is this urge deep inside of me to grab him even more thigh, to never let go off him. I felt a fuzzy sensation in every part of my body that touched his. What was this odd feeling? What is this guy doing with me?

"Uhm, could you explain me what you both are doing? Please don't tell me you were about to make out in the kitchen." I turned around and saw Jeonging. "We weren't about to make out. I was just helping him with handling a knife." "Mhm of course you were. Then i assume this is the reason why both of you are completely red in the face?" "I am not red at all", I defended myself. "Then take a look in the mirror." With that Jeongin left the kitchen.

It took me a few seconds to realise what exactly just happened.

I cleared my throat:"I guess u know how to do this now. So u wont need me anymore."

After this, there was a kinda awkward silence between us. Although i thought about breaking the silence, i didnt. First off, i didnt want what just happened to occur again and second off, i didnt even know how to break it without making the situation weird or him uncomfortable. Also, I was pretty sure Jisung was thinking the same.