All I want is you...

*Nighttime butterfly mansion* 

Zenitsu pov: 

....What just happened?

Did he..did I? Was he trying to..N-NO! THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. IT'S ALL FAKE ALL FAKE!

This was probably the biggest gay panic attack I've had all day. I silently but slowly exit the closet.  Then I start running super fast. I didn't want to be seen at all, so I just hid in my bed until I fell asleep.

The same has been happening over the last few weeks.

I ignore Tanjiro and try to avoid him at ALL times. Which may have been a little obvious..

"Nezuko!~" I wanted to happily surprise Nezuko with flowers. But when I saw her on my bed. She looked a little pissed..(oop she peed on his bed👀) "Hmmph." She crossed her arms and turned her head away from me in disbelief. Kinda moody. "Whats the matter? Why are you so grumpy all of a sudden.." She usually never acts like this.. 

"Mmmh.." She still looked pretty mad at me.. "Nezuko. What is it?" I sat down next to her on an open spot on the bed, trying to pat her head but she wouldn't let me. "If you won't tell me, then how do you expect me to know?!" I started getting kinda moody too. "Mmhmmh!" She pointed to Tanjiro's side of the room. Was she talking about him? But why.. "W-what about Tanjiro? This has nothing to do with him!.." I tried my best not stuttering there. The memories are all flashing back...

"L-look. This isn't important, and if you won't tell me what's up. I-i guess I'll just go then." As I was about to stand up, she quickly pushed me back down, and pointed again to Tanjiro's side of the room. "Ugh..w-what about Tanjiro?!" She kept pointing to him, then me..was she signifying something?.. "I don't get it..what are you saying?" I scratch the back of my neck. "Mm!" She then started again. 

Tanjiro

Me

.

Tanjiro

Me

.....

She puffed air from her nose and started again, yet this time..a little different.

Me

Heart

Tanjiro.

Me? Tanjiro..heart?

..heart?

Tanj- 

.

Wait a minute.

"YOU THINK I LIKE TANJIRO?!" I scream, which probably everyone in the butterfly mansion heard. 

"Mmhmm!" She looked at me, then did more hand gestures. 

"Nonononono! I mean. Yeah he's my best friend! And he's super attractive..w-wait no!- he could get any girl with those looks! I would never fall for him! I promise!"

I was so red at this point Nezuko give me a look that said "are you sure about that?-"

"-sigh- I just..never really like thinking of it." I start pointing my fingers to one another. The image in my head actually falling for him..

"Maybe I am wrong? But I just need some time to think about it." I stare at the ground before nezuko pushing her head on my lap. "Mmh!" ..I'm glad she's happy. "Heh..how could you tell? Was I that bad at keeping it discreet?" I smiled at her. She gave herself a rather brave and show-off look. "Lucky guess huh?" I giggled a bit.