teaser

"What are you doing here Miyuki," the man growled as my sister rushed outside.

"Natsu, take Sho and go wait with her. You'll be staying with me tonight."

Before my brother could grab Shoto, our father pushed him aside.

"You're not taking him anywhere. He is MY creation. My masterpiece and he needs altering."

I helped Natsuo stand, carefully pushing him towards the door as I glared at the old man.

"Are you fucking hearing yourself right now?!"

"Stay out of it Miyuki. You made your choice when you moved out. You're useless to me anyway."

"Oh man...then it sure is a good job I don't live and breath to please you, isn't it," I snarked. "Nobody in this family owes you anything...ANYTHING! Do you hear me? After all the shit you put us through and everything you did to me, Touya, Sho and Mom...you're the one who should owe US!"

He began walking towards Shoto, who was laying on the floor to the side of us. He was conscious, but barely.

"Don't you fucking touch him!" I snarled, sending sharp spears of ice towards him.

He grunted as a few cut his skin, but he melted them before any real damage could be done.

"Still only using ice? You should know you can't beat me like that," he chuckled darkly.
I grabbed my youngest brother, slinging his arm around my shoulder on my ice side and helping him stand.

"Didn't I say he's staying here?"

"When have I ever listened to anything you say?"