Short Story

Once upon a time there lived two beautiful souls, one who shined bright like the Sun, and one who glowed like the moon in the night. It was like They were destined to fall in love, but they were forbidden to love one another due to their royal family.

Aelia, who lived on the sun, and was the sun goddess, Controlled the sun with her mother every day for their subjects down in the sun Kingdom.

Celena, who lived on the moon, and was the moon goddess, Controlled the moon every night with her father for their subjects down in the moon Kingdom.

Since their family's forbid from seeing each other, they made it so that the moon only rises at night, and the sun at day. Sunset and sunrise is their only time to look at each other from a distance.

It has been like this for decades, each
Princess (or prince) cannot be close to one from the opposite kingdom unless it was destined to be, each kingdom makes it horribly clear that even if it was destined to be, it wasn't gonna happen.

The reason for this is that it has happened before, once upon a time, 5 million years ago, a lonely moon Princess fell in love with the sun prince, they got closer and closer, until one day, they created a solar Eclipse that destroyed everything in it's way, it left the kingdoms in despair and caused the sun king and the moon king to declare that moving forward, no one is allowed to be close with anyone from the opposite kingdom, even if you guys are destined to be, the magic it causes could destroy the sun and the moon in one blow.

The moon Princess and the sun prince both died during the Eclipse, it was a horrible tragedy followed by war which led the kingdoms to hate eachother.

And that is how we ended up here, with two Princesses that are not allowed to be with eachother.

But nothing can stop them from finding a way to be together, they will do whatever it takes, even if it means creating a solar Eclipse that may kill them all...