↳ ❝ [ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ] ¡! ❞ *˚✦

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 ✨𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐊𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐀✨ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞!

All icons or profile pictures will be under the icons category, all matching icons will be under the matching PFPs category, all usernames will be under the usernames category, and so on, so forth.

Note that the icons and usernames are not limited to Marvel. I'm willing to create chapters dedicated to other themes and fandoms.

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Feel free to request an icon or username chapter of any specific theme, character, celebrity, or show or film! You may also request matching icons!

You may feel free to use any icon or username you like. You must give credit to me (such as in your bio) for the usernames though.

Let me know if you would like me to crop, edit, filter, make clearer, or add a border to any icon you see! All customizations (such as the border) will be found under the "request fulfillments" category.

The "request fulfillments" category is solely for any customizations made on a specific icon or such for a specific user. If you had requested an icon or username chapter, then it can probably be found under its respective category (I would have probably tagged you anyways).

𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐬

All icon images belong to their rightful owner, unless otherwise stated!

(However, I create the borders, if requested)

All username ideas belong to me, unless otherwise stated! Please give credit to me if you end up using any of them!

The book cover was made by me, but the images and characters belong to their respective owners.

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝟑𝟎𝟎𝟎! <𝟑