dangerously yours

it's been two days since i found out about finney, my boyfriends disappearance. I haven't been able to eat, sleep, or even move.

im just trapped, laid there constantly staring at the ceiling, a feeling of emptiness constantly in my heart and grief in my stomach.

my door slowly creaked open, i didn't move or bother to check who it was.

"you haven't been at school", said a familiar voice, for the first time in two days i moved, i sat up and looked at her. I could tell by the look in her eyes she knew i wasn't okay, i mean who would be if there boyfriend, the person they gave there all too might not come home.

"i don't completely understand how your feeling" she started, sitting on the edge of my bed, "but i think you'd want to know that-" she stopped for a second, "that i think i know where finney is." my eyes widened.

After explaining everything i quickly rushed to get some clothes on and brushed my hair, throwing on one of finney hoodies.

We grabbed our bikes and rode to a house gwen was convinced finney was. We arrived, police surrounded the area, gwen had called them in advance to seeing me.

We sat on the side of the road, waiting as the police went inside of the house.

a police officer came and sat us in the back of a van, the doors were open and our legs dangled out of the side.

"this is it. there going to find him. i know they are." gwen said, giving me a reassuring look.

for some reason everything inside of me trusted her and the feeling of emptiness flushed away.

i yawned, resting my head on the side of the van, the impact on no sleep getting to me.

.

this is not the end of this chapter, the next chapter will be a part two but will be from gwen and finneys perspective