OPENING CHAPTER: In Denial

Hi everyone this is the opening chapter to 'Desires'

this part of the story takes you into what the main character's 'Remi' and his little friend *cough* life journey looks like we'll say it's a sneak peak😊 This is forward into their relationship and I wanted to post it now to satisfy Chanel (aka a very close Friend of mine) and My friend Group😁❦♡

This story is dedicated to Remi:) he's the main charter obv

alright enjoy the story little children.

" where are we going? "

" you'll see " she smiled while looking into my eyes.

oh God I never thought .. I'd look at girls the way I look at her

"we're almost there "

she walks infront of me

her hair long.. body lIKE A SNACK OH DEAR GOD WE MUST STAY FOCUSED BROTHERS WE MUST STAY FOCUSED!

no we're friends she . she's my friend ..close friend..bestfriend .maybe more NO! what am I thinking no one is my type everyone is weird , narcissistic thinking about themselves and being the main character of their own life thinking that everyone is into them.. perhaps that's why she's different? she's some what into building her own life thinking about others. is that my type? I don't really know. one thing is I'm not ready for anyone and it's a big decisions for me.

"Remi?"

The thing is life isn't really going good for me and when I involve myself with other's it doesn't really go well. friendship relationships whatever it may be it never ends well. everyone either uses me or hurts me in some type of way or form. The point is relationships are complicated and brutal honestly speaking. Judas that hideous upside down cursed Elmo looking ass really ruined dating girls for me.

depressed stressed worried, for I did not want to ruin our friendship I keep thinking why the fuck AM I THINKING ABOUT HER I WANT TO BE BY MYSELF

"Remi?"

startled by the overwhelming feeling of her hands softly grasping mine shit why is she holding me like this..I don't like it I've dated a lot of people before sure they make me feel like that but not when we were friends and definitely not felt this many emotions all at once.

she's still looking at me her eyes empty yet showing a hint of compassion and a mixture of worry this is whats different about her she's gone through shit never once tried to stand out. she's ...what's the word fuck idk how to describe her..I wonder if she feels the same way about me or am I just a friend..

" what are you thinking about?"

oh shit fuck what do I say ? she doesn't need to know anything .looking down at our hands the feeling of them together never thought it'd happen soft..almost feeling the urge to caress it for a little longer"why are u holding my hand? I nervously ask .

"huh?" she mumbles looking down.. our hands touching for the first timefrightened by her actions she aggressively pulled them away.

Fuck

I shouldn't have said that

but why? why was she holding my hand? we're friends and she's holding my hand ..? feeling the urge to feel them again .. I wonder what will happen.. hopefully she's not like the others that I've dated.. hopefully she's not like Jesse . oh I hate that bitch "I'm emo " looking ass boy " honestly I only got with him because I felt bad but shit now I feel bad for myself wtf did I get myself into back then, definitely was not worth it I'll tell you that.