Only Yours

Aonung x Metkayina Fem Reader
Request- Yes
Spoilers- Yes/Maybe
Warning- Not many, just Aonung jealous and Reader reassuring him that she only loves him.
Word Count- 1.7k

7k

Requesters^——————————————–——————————(3rd person pov)You much like everyone else where not ready for the Sully's when they had landed on your beach

Requesters^
——————————————–——————————
(3rd person pov)
You much like everyone else where not ready for the Sully's when they had landed on your beach. Their huge Ikran kicked up sand in the air as they settled on the beach. Like others you made your way to the huddle around them. Twisting your head in wonder and shock.

You had never seen forest Na'vi before. Only other Metkayina that laid in different parts of the oceans on the many islands. Each village so similar yet very different from the next. You got to meet some. It was the privilege of being close to the Olo'eyktan's family.

You walked from behind Ronal. The woman towered over your with grace as she made her way over to the newcomers. You took your place by Aonung. He was sizing up the boys and you rolled your eyes slightly. He puffed his arms out to make himself look large and stood off to the side.

"Look at the little baby tails", Rotxo laughed pointing and Aonung laughed with them. You looked over and sure enough they did have pretty useless tails. Tsireya slapped his arm slightly and they both shut up. It was now your turn to laugh.

You saw Tsireya basically tell them to quit it and they sighed before listening. Tsireya joined your side followed by Rotxo and finally Aonung. He sent you a soft smile and you returned it.