Chapter 2

so i dont really have anything to say except dont forget to fan, vote, comment and keep calm and love Narry Storan! heres the quote for this chapter:

When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.

~ Tommo

----------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

-

I sent the text before I changed my mind, wondering if it was the right thing to say. Was it?

Harry's POV (A/N sorry about the quick POV change..)

-

When I got in the door of my house I set my bag down on the coffee table and went into the living room.

I plopped myself down on the couch and turned on the TV.

I was in the middle of watching a comedy show when my phone buzzed.

 I stopped laughing after a minute and checked my phone. It was a text. From. NIALL. AAAHHH! He texted me! He friggin texted me! ME! I didn't think he would text me! I thought he would just forget that my number was even in his phone!

Oh, right. The text. I opened up the text and quickly read through it.

Hi Harry, its Niall. I was just wondering if you'd meet me in the cafe round the corner from the school   at 4 o clock tomorrow? Just to hang out or something?

Silence. Then it all kicked in. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh YEAH! yes! YES YES yeah yeah! YAHOOO!"

HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO MEET UP! I thought he just said that so I would go away!

My mom must have heard me screaming because moments later she rushed in to the room.

"What? Whats wrong, hun? Huh?"

"MOM! He texted me! he ACTUALLY texted me!"

At this point I was jumping up and down in joy on the couch.

"Hunny? Who texted you? Who is he? What? Im confused..."

"NIALL FRIGGIN HORAN HAS SENT ME A TEXT"

"Niall Horan? As in the boy you like?" Oh yeah.... I forgot to tell her that its more than 'Like'

"No, mom, Niall Horan as in the potato sack. OF COURSE ITS THAT NIALL HORAN. And mom, I think now that we are talking... I-I think the feelings are growing into something more.."

"What? Love? My little baby is in love? oh my!" she was tearing up by now.

"Ye-yeah, I am" i said with a smile.

Oh YEAH!. I need to reply!

Hey Niall, ya that sounds good. Can't wait ;)

'This better go well' I thought with a sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N thank you for reading the 2nd chapter of TMD! i still dont have any comments so i decided to dedicate this chapter to my first voter! :) CONGRATULATIONS, @TeamLarryStyinson !!! :)

~Tommo