Larissa Weems - Rave'N - part 1

You were a student at Nevermore. A school hosting all kinds of outcasts.

Your skin was pale, as white as a new whiteboard, your eyes a dark shade of purple, and your hair pure black.

You were very similar to a ghost.

Lonely, always present yet unseen.

You preferred to keep quiet and let others do the talking for you.

You weren't very fond of the company of anyone.

Well, almost everyone.

Larissa was a living, breathing and excruciatingly smiling exception.

She, alongside her best friend, were the most popular girls of the school.

To your great surprise, she was meeting with you in the library.

You started spending time together as you were doing assignments or studying for various tests.

You had a tiny liking at her beforehand, her extraordinary hight, her polite behavior and her willingness to help everyone.

You were not usually fond of people, but somehow her presence was pleasant.

But this changed.

Rumors started spreading.

Rumors suggesting Larissa being in a relationship with Gomez Addams.

Before you were given a chance to ask her about it; you heard more.

Your roommate told you that a friend of hers had heard from one of her friends that they were seen kissing under the moonlight.

The following day, you heard two girls saying that they saw Gomez late at night, heading to Larissa's room.

You were heartbroken.

Yet, your neutral, murderous expression did not even falter.

You were as cold as you had always been from the outside, even though your whole inside was burning and burning.

You wanted to commit suicide right there on that spot.

After this specific rumor, you took the hard decision to return to your previous loneliness.

You let a person in resulting in your internal destruction.

You were to never repeat your mistake.

It was with a heavy heart watching Larissa spending more and more time with that disgusting, little, stupid, naive, annoying boy.
You were fuming.

The Rave'N was coming closer and closer and everybody was sure that Larissa and Gomez were to make it official during that ball.

In the beginning, you didn't want to go.

However, after lots of pleading from your roommate and even if you were never going to admit it out loud, you considered her a loyal and caring friend, you gave in to her and agreed.

She had done so many things to make you feel welcome, you could at least do this little favor to her as a way to show her your gratitude.

You were infamous for being as cold and unapproachable as a stone, not a monster.

So, you went shopping in Jericho and found the prettiest black dress you had ever seen.

But as you and your roommate grew closer together, you failed to notice Larissa's attempts to approach you.

Larissa tried to talk to you after lessons, or run into you alone in the library, only for you to dodge her without even sparing a second glance at her direction.