Rules and guidelines

Rule 1: no bullying. this one is pretty obvious.

Rule 2: keep in 3rd person. example: she went to the store to buy milk.

Rule 3: wait at least 30 minutes to an hour before tagging for either checking an oc or for a rp. and wait at least a day after the first 3 tags. because A: school. so ill prob be a bit busy most the time. And B: I may just not be interested in roleplaying with your character or have too many rp going on.

Rule 4: no NSFW/18+ I am a minor and that makes me very uncomfy.

Rule 5: no controlling my characters or others

Rule 6: no overpowered/Mary sue characters

Rule 7: I'm fine with most ships. the character just needs to be around or the same age as the other character you're shipping them with.

Rule 8: I'm perfectly fine with swears and ppl swearing. just no homophobic, racist, etc. slurs.

Rule 9: I've only watched anime campaign that have been officially released, so please don't spoil anything after that.

Rule 10: NOT A RULE BUT IMPORTANT! every chapter that isn't the muesem, cowboy, or pop arc can take place before/during/after PoP

If you break any of these, I'll give you a strike. but after 5 strike I will stop roleplaying with you all together.

EXTRAS: you can make as many OCs as you want. but it's your job to keep track of them. I'm fine with roleplaying as canon characters like a Molly and Lori rp or a Giovanni and Rick rp. if it helps with rp, i am in Est time zone.
I'll try my best for long responds, but ill prob mostly do short responses. you're allowed to rp with other ppl, just ask if they're down to rp with you and your character. also, I suck at spelling so if there's any grammar mistakes, i apologize in advance.
I also don't have any ocs written down here yet so I'm only gonna be canon characters at the moment until I have some I wanna use (bc oc brainrot shifts around like everyweek)

i may add or remove stuff later, but for rn these are the rules and i hope you follow them!