oii. falling

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
𓂃᜔ ᭝۪݊ . ֺ 𓏲 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𓂃᜔🜸 ˖ ָ࣪ ˖𔘓

 ֺ 𓏲 𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𓂃᜔🜸 ˖ ָ࣪ ˖𔘓

chapter two / ❝ falling

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

THE TWINS HAD DECIDED TO first guide them to their new homes since they were probably tired from their long trip.
fäenu held up some of their belongings and walked alongside the youngest with a smile.
she soon stopped in her tracks when she saw her observing the sea creature in front of her. "that is an ilu. fascinating, right?" she bent down to her level and whispered. tuk nodded her head and smiled "can i be friends with one?" fäenu smiled back and got up, patting her head "ofcourse! i'll introduce you to one tomorrow."
tuk squealed in delight and hugged her waist "thank you!"

fäenu stumbled from the sudden movement but was quickly caught by a certain boy who had his eyes on her since the first time they met.
"watch it tuk." lo'ak stated in a stern manner. tuk only stuck out her tongue and ran away but not before throwing one more smile towards her new friend.

"your sister is absolutely adorable." fäenu smiled while looking at her back.
"adorable and annoying." he rolled his eyes.
"hey! thats my friend you're talking about." she frowned and playfully hit his shoulder. "okay. okay. i'm sorry." he smiled in return and put up his hands in defense.
"you must apologize to her too!" she said in a firm tone and walked ahead.
"fine fine. i'll do it later." he shrugged and followed her.
they continued to walk together with fäenu talking lo'ak's ear off about how excited she was to finally meet people from another clan since it rarely happened; he didn't mind though, he was just grateful that she had accepted them already.
"oh wait. i didn't get to introduce myself earlier. i'm lo'ak." he greeted to which she smiled, the dimple on her left cheek prominent "i'm fäenu!" ofcourse he remembered her name, he had it repeating in his head since the first time he heard it.

before they could continue their conversation further, they had reached their destination and his father had called for a family meeting.
"shit, i gotta go now... see you tomorrow?" he asked walking in the tent.
"ofcourse!" she smiled, putting down their things and walking away with tsireya hot on her tail wanting to know everything.
when he turned around he was met with the teasing faces of his siblings (leaving out kiri, she seemed to be in a foul mood).
"my little brother's all grown up huh! already talking to girls" neteyam squeezed his shoulder with raised temples and a smile.
"yeah while shaking like a leaf" tuk also commented with a laugh knowing that her brother was more than nervous talking to her.
"shut up!" lo'ak hissed, feeling flustered.

⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀
⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀