Chapter 49 - 51

Chapter 49. QING QING RECITING SKILLS GET!

The girl quickly handed over her mobile phone.

Yan Jiayu looked at the person in the video. It's the Shen Qingshu he's familiar with.

"He went to film."

Han Cheng didn't tell him or Yin Mingyao. No, maybe Han Cheng told the others, but Yin Mingyao and them didn't tell him.

After the quarrel between him and Han Cheng, Yin Mingyao deliberately helped Han Cheng avoid him. However they had a better relationship with Han Cheng and had a lesser relationship with him, so it was like the four of them deliberately avoided him.

He returned the mobile phone to the girl beside him and sent a wechat to Shen Qingyu: [Did you know your brother went to film?]

Shen Qingyu was shocked. Of course he didn't know. How could Shen Qingshu go to film? Where does he have that talent? Where did he find the means?

Shen Qingyu: [I didn't know, how did you know?]

Yan Jiayu: [Go look at the top of the hot search and you can see your brother.]

Shen Qingyu quickly opened weibo and clicked in. Sure enough, he saw Shen Qingshu's familiar face.

How is this possible?

Shen Qingshu never said he wanted to be an actor?

It must be Han Cheng!

Han Cheng helped him!

Shen Qingyu: [I guess Han Cheng helped him, otherwise how could he become an actor and so quickly have the opportunity to film.]

Yan Jiayu also thought so.

He said that Shen Qingshu had other intentions to approach Han Cheng.

Sure enough, the fox's tail had already shown itself.

Only fools like Han Cheng think he really loves him and is willing to help him find a way to film.

This time, he must find a way to let Shen Qingshu reveal his horse's feet and let Han Cheng know that he doesn't deserve his love at all!

He wants to see if Han Cheng, who knows his beloved Shen Qingshu is with him for the sake of interests, what will he do?

Will Han Cheng be as ruthless as towards himself?

Will Han Cheng hate the past blind self!

Yan Jiayu slowly picked up the corners of his mouth. What he wants, will be his. Whether it's the past or the present!

Yan Jiayu searched for Shen Qingshu's filming location. After finding it, he stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I have something to do, I'll get going first."

The friends who had dinner with him said goodbye to him politely.

Yan Jiayu left the hotel, found his car and drove to the place where Shen Qingshu was filming.

As soon as Shen Qingshu finished shooting, he heard Zhou Jianming say that someone was looking for him and was waiting for him nearby.

"Who?" Shen Qingshu asked curiously.

"He said he is a friend of Han Shao." Zhou Jianming said, "I was going to shoo him away, but he mentioned Han Shao, so I let him stay."

Han Cheng's friend? Shen Qingshu's thought casually. Who would it be?

It can't be Wu Yang and them, can it? Surely they won't be bored enough to need to come all the way to see him?

Ah, he suddenly remembered Yan Jiayu. If there was a friend of Han Cheng willing to take so much time and effort to see him, it must be Yan Jiayu.