Chapter 1: First Sight

Being such a boring guy with dirty blonde hair and a blue eyes, well it's pretty bad but! Being the top person in class and straight A's in every exam, a miracle I tell you that! Now that guy name is Asahi Yor. People always ignored him when in public but when it come to subject, studying, exam, anything that is related to school he is the guy!

This is his second year going to this school, everything is the same nothing has changing in the school. Except one thing... A new student have arrived to the school, she is about the same age as him, same class and she got more talent than him though and now she will be entering the same class as him "Alright everybody there's a new student come in our class please introduce yourself young lady" said the teacher.

As she walk in, everyone eyes were on her. Her dark green hair in a ponytail, her perfume smell fly across the room. Everybody just admire her, she have that perfect things that everyone want. She introduced herself "My name is Aidoshi Gurinu, nice to meet you all I hope we can be friends together." "Thank you please sit next to Asashi, the boy with the dirty blonde hair." Said the teacher, she did sit next to him and next to the window, while she was looking at the view Asashi felt warm, relax and feel like as if he was alive again, after going through all of this and not even a single person make him feel that way, he consider it as falling in love~ Aww! So sweet!

Note: I might update it but there might be probably 3 or 4 Chapter cause the story is long.