New Brother.

*TW/Lucifer angst*

Lucifer woke up to his brother's laughing loudly downstairs, curiously Lucifer went downstairs to check and just felt pure jealousy as he saw he's brother's with

Simeon, laughing like they used to in the past.

He decided to not pay attention to it which was one of the bigest mistakes he'll make.

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months and it kept going and Lucifer felt more and more felt out by them.

After some more weeks he decided to step in, he isn't planning on letting Simeon steal his brother's absolutely not.

As soon as he stepped in the living room he frozed.

"Ya really like the best big brother ever, Simeon" said Mammon with a huge smile on his face not noticing Lucifer by the door.

"He is 100 times better than that old man for sure" said Satan Belphie agreed and they all laughed.

Lucifer felt the room feeling pure madness, jealousy, and over all pure hatred for Simeon.

The next day Lucifer wanted to plan a surprise for his brother's to show he loves and still cares for them.

He prepared everything and spent over 100,000 grims on that surprise for them and texted them not mentioning the surprise.

He waited hours and hours but they never showed up. instead he got a notification from devilgram.

"Best brother everrrr @Simeon" posted Mammon on his account showing a pic at them all in the purgatory hall at Simeon's surprise party.

Lucifer slowly let go of his phone and lie against the wall and slowly let his body weight down making him slide down slowly as tears form in his eyes he throught to

himself.

"I've failed.. I've failed as an elder brother... take good care of them.... please Simeon."

______________________________________

IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST I RAN OUT OF IDEAS, TO POST AND DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME I HOPE YALL CAN FORGIVE ME PLZ😭😭

I've got some ideas on the "Dead memories" one as well so I'll post as soon as I can and Maybe try posting weekly but I'm not sure because of school but I'll try

I hope yall enjoyed the story have a good day/night I love yall stay safe!<3