|Prologue|

"She's coming this way."

"It's really her."

"Hanako?"

"Obviously she's going to the science lab."

"Well yeah, she's always with Senku."

"How are they even friends? She doesn't seem like the sciency type."

           This and many other whispers were heard as the girl walked down the familiar hall of her school. With her long emerald colored hair and piercing fuscia eyes, Hanako was truly a sight to behold. She made her way to the Science Lab, already in her coat and jumped into the room.

"Kuu-kun!" she beamed as she entered.

"I've told you countless times Hana, don't call me that." the blonde sighed as he continued to mix chemicals.

"You call me Hana." she countered.

"Would you prefer I stopped?"

The girl just sighed and sat on a table right next to him. She watched as he poured a peculiar looking liquid into a beaker and was just about to say something when......

"SENKU!!! HANA-CHAN!!!!"

Everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked at the brunette standing at the door.

"Hi Taiju!" Hanako beamed from her post.

"I'm gonna do it!" he announced. "After 5 long years I'm finally gonna tell Yuzuriha how I feel!"

Little to no people payed attention to him after his little announcement.

"Oh wow, that's great!" Senku said, his tone oozing with sarcasm. "I'll be cheering you on so hard my vocal chords will burn out."

"You really mean it!? Thanks man!" Taiju thanked him.

"Of coarse not ya big oaf. I wouldn't project my voice one millimeter to your cause." Senku rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Tai," Hanako smiled. "You have my support. I'll cheer you on.

"Thanks Hana-chan."

"I may not be cheering you on but I can help you," the scientist started. He held up the same beaker with clear liquid up to the brunette. "Think of it as a sort of 'love potion' it's sure to bring up your stats 10 billion percent!" he grinned bashfully.

Hanako took one look at the liquid and went wide-eyed. He's not serious, is he?

Taiju took the beaker and examined it before pouring all the contents into a sink nearby. Senku didn't look phazed in the slightest.

"Thanks buddy but I'm gonna have to do this on my own accord." the brunette denied.

"Suit yourself."

"Good luck Tai!" Hanako cheered as he left the room.

"Thanks Hana-chan."

"Did you really make a love potion, Senku?" one of the guys in the lab asked in awe.

"Of coarse not." Senku grinned.

"It was gasoline he made from refining plastic bottle caps," Hanako added.

"You can tell just by looking."

"Well, I sure couldn't," the boy mumbled.

"That's why you're president of the Science Club, Senku."

"But, how could you tell. Hanako?" he then asked.

"I helped Sen make it," the girl answered.

"Amazing."

"Of coarse its amazing, its science!" Senku exclaimed.

"Do you think maybe you could help me with an experiment some time, Hanako?" a different boy came up to her and asked.

"Uh...." Hanako started squirming in her position as he came closer to her.

"Come on," he urged and inched even closer toward her. "It'll be fun."

Suddenly, before either of the knew what was happening, Hanako's hand was grabbed and she was yanked away from him. Only for her to be standing right next to Senku.

"Sorry, but Hana's booked until further notice," he said, grinning with a menacing look in his eye.

The boy looked from the leek haired male to the girl before he just scoffed. "Whatever." and walked away.

"Thanks," she mumbled to the scientist.

"You owe me a soda." he simply smirked in reply.

Hanako sighed, "Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After obtaining his soda, Senku and Hanako went back to the Science Lab where they stood by a window, Hanako sat atop a table next to a window, with a whole other group of people, watching Taiju attempt to profess his love.

"I'll bet ten thousand on rejection."

"I'll bet twenty thousand on her calling him a creep."

"I'll bet 10 billion she's into him too." Senku spoke up, sipping on his soda.

"15 billion they start dating immediately after." Hanako piped after him.

Everyone looked at them, wide-eyed. "Are you serious?"

"Its the basic cliche story of childhood sweethearts in general. The out come is quite obvious if you ask me," Hanako explained.

Senku was just about to take another swig of his drink when suddenly there was a bright green light. 

"What the.... Senku!" the girl yelled. 

The blonde furrowed his brows, trying to comprehend what was happening. But before he could, everything went black. 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight..... *gasp* Almost  lost consciousness again. It seems to happen every 800 seconds... Much like my bowel movements. 

•••

Memories follow me left and right. I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here. You can take up every corner pf my mind.

And when I felt like I was an old cardigan under someone's bed, you put me on and said I was your favorite.

You were out of my league, all the things I believed. You were just the right kind, yeah you were more than just a dream.

I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on every one that you'll be mine~ Mine~.

That's the 5538th song I've sung so far. Barely scratching my music library in my head. But 5538 multiplied roughly by three means I've been singing in this dark state for 16,616 minutes which is roughly 276 hours which is almost 12 days.

Its not that long. I'll probably wake up any time now. Yeah....

•••

Eleven. Twelve...... Seventeen..... Nineteen. I've beem counting for nearly 3700 years. Its Spring at around this time. This would be one of the best times to wake if so if I'm going to I have to do it now! Okay body, get up. Get. Up. GET UP!!!

*Crack*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Songs Used

•Left and Right- Charlie Puth and Jungkook

•Cardigan- Taylor Swift

•Out of My League- Fitz and the Tantrums

•Dandelions- Ruth B.

~✨Blu<3✨