|One|

*Crack

Suddenly the blonde could see! Slowly but surely his body was getting freed from its stone prison. When finally he could sit up he noticed that he was completely unclothed and surrounded by greenery. 

He smirked. "Just as I suspected. I've woken up 3700 years later," he chuckled. "This is exhilarating. I'm getting excited!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It didn't take Senku very long to adapt to the new environment. In under six months he'd already built himself a living area, sewn himself clothes and built a makeshift lab for himself. On top of that he'd somehow managed to drag Taiju near to a source of Nitric acid and was now patiently waiting for him to wake up as well because he knew there was no way in hell Taiju would die without fulfilling a promise. But it wasn't just Taiju he was waiting for. There was one more person.

~Hanako's P.O.V~

Okay  so that didn't work. I have officially sung two quarters of the songs I know. And that's saying something. Even I have to say it now. I'm tired of singing in my head! I need to open my mouth! Depending on the amount of songs I've sung, if I divide that into years then that would mean.... I've been asleep for 3700 years!? 

Senku's probably up by now, cause its spring around this time, I'm guessing. Might as well try again. It's now or never I guess...So its time for me to wake up!!!

~Narrator's P.O.V~

After a few months, Senku had all but gotten used to being alone. As much as the scientist loved to have his work to himself, he just as much loved having his annoying assistant bothering him with unnecessary questions while he tried to work. How she would always find the most random times to try and teach him a song, or how she'd sing softly to him while he worked but eventually fell asleep. Then she'd feel bad for making him fall asleep. 

Then she'd sing a more upbeat song to get him excited again. Without all that, even science was becoming boring for the great Ishigami Senku!

A few weeks later, Taiju woke up too and they became the two of them. Senku tried to explain what happened but it took a while for him to process. And so they started working together. Now there was only one person missing for them to be complete.

"Come on Hana," Senku whispered to himself one night as he was going to sleep. "Wake up already. We need you now. Don't be a lazy brat and get your ass here.

*****

Meanwhile, in a forest somewhere not too far from the cave with the nitric acid. There was yet another *crack ! And another.... And another!! Until finally.....

"Wandering free....." 

Emerald eyes fluttered open. 

"I wish I could be......"

Lucius fuchsia hair bounced on lean shoulders.

"Part of that world."

Hanako was awake! At long last. She looked around, dazed at first before she remembered what had happened. "Green light..... Stone..." she mumbled to herself. "3700 years. I sung half the songs I know..... I'm awake!!" she stood up and bounced around. "I'm actually finally awake and I can sing again!" 

Then she froze, realizing she was naked. "What on earth!?" she started to panic but just then, something caught her eye. It stood out from the nature yet blended with it She went over to it and from where she was it looked like.... cloth? Clothes! She picked them up and put them on. Then went to a near by river to look at her reflection to reveal....

 Then went to a near by river to look at her reflection to reveal

It was beautiful! But the stitching was messy and it felt like the cloth and dye had been made in a rush. "Senku's doing, obviously," she said to herself, smiling, knowing that her closest friend was awake. "I should go find him."

She went, wandering the new world with a mixture of awe and horror. She'd been asleep for 3700 years! A lot could happen in that time. It was like humanity never even existed. It looked like paradise... Felt like paradise. So much in fact that....

"When she was just a girl
She expected the world.
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep...."

Hanako sung to herself, embracing the feeling that came with being so free. Melodies filled her head and the words flowed from her mouth like a siren's song. The most unlucky people, Senku had said once, were the ones who'd never get to hear her gift of a voice. There was nothing more pleasant to hear than Hanako singing from her heart, mind and soul.

"She dreamed of para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Para-para-paradise
Every time she closed her eyes......"

*****

It was close to sunset. Senku was sitting on a cliff where he could see almost everything below. Taiju was busy mashing berries to make wine and insisted Senku take a break. So he did. He didn't enjoy it though. 

"Come on, moron. Where on earth are you?" he spoke to himself once more. "How much longer will you leave me with the oaf? He's your responsibility as much as mine. So come on."

No response. As usual. All he got was silence in return. If she were there she'd be crying because she was called a moron. But she wasn't. And so there was silence. And the silence was slowly getting to him. But, he just had to wait. 

Wait for the time to come. Wait for her to wake up. It couldn't be too long now, right. Just a little longer and he'd have his annoying, childish human radio of an assistant and best friend back. He would wait. Science was all about patience, trial and error, after all. And so he continued to watch the sunset, ready to see it till the end until suddenly.....

"Well....

You could stay at home and 
Watch the sunset...."

A beautiful melody filled the air around him and he couldn't help grinning. It was about damn time. He'd been wanting to hear it since he woke up in the Stone World. She was back!

"But I can't help from asking.....
Are You Bored Yet?"

He turned and grinned at last. "It's about time," he said.

"Welcome back, Hanako."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Songs sung-

•Part Of That World: The Little Mermaid

•Paradise: Coldpaly

•Are You Bored Yet: Wallows and Clairo

~✨Blu<3✨