Meeting for the first time

I was walking along in the woods when I saw a huge bear on instinct I grabbed a my dagger from my pocket and hid behind a oak tree so it wouldn't pick up my scent and attack me. It was nearly nightfall so I could not tell if the bear had stayed or left I moved from the hiding spot and saw a man about my age it was the man from my dreams.. I put the dagger back in my pocket and ran back to the tree and stared at him as he walked around the forest in search of something which I assumed was food or his family... then he saw me I went up to him and asked "were you that bear?" he sighed then nodded "aye I was"

I was in total shock because I thought Pitch was joking about him being cursed... 

we talked for what seemed like hours we were both the same age and LOVED animals like dogs, cats, bears, etc and I found out his name was aodan not mordu.

"you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen" he said looking into my eyes I smiled as he grabbed my cheek gently and pulled me into a kiss. 

as we parted I saw that he was holding my hand tight with intent of letting go which I was fine with.  "I love you" I said his eyes lit up and he had to the biggest smile on his face then he replied "I waited my whole life for someone to say that to me!" I laughed as he spun me around in circles. 

then I saw Pitch who was smiling at us he walked up to me and rubbed my head I smiled "this is my uncle aodan" I said he smiled at pitch. 

Pitch smiled back and then hugged him and said "good to see you again aodan", "you too pitch" aodan replied with a soft smile. 

Then pitch left and aodan looked at me and smirked he started kissing up and down my neck I moaned "w-what a-are you doing?" I asked he replied by saying "making you feel good" I smiled at him and he continued kissing me. 

He soon grabbed my chest and rubbed it I moaned louder "pitch might hear us" I said in between moans. "He won't" he replied back to me. 

after a while we stopped and watched the sun set I was really happy