Chapter Eight

I skipped down the sidewalk with a bag of food that Alex says it's called chipotle and seemed yummy

I skipped down the sidewalk with a bag of food that Alex says it's called chipotle and seemed yummy. "You know the spell is working fine stop worrying about being caught," I said reassuring him "I know and I trust you but I still need to have my guard up who knows there are cops crawling at every corner questioning people we need to be careful to avoid talking to them," he said I kissed him on the cheek "calm alright to much stress could accidentally change you back alright babe" he nodded "here how about we go somewhere fun like an amusement park" he smiled "fine hun" I smiled excitedly. Then his phone went off and he checked on it "who's that?" He looked up "a friend that helps me as well. He's someone I saved before I had to move so he owes me. He seemed nice helping my boyfriend out with his troubles. I held onto his arm "how bout we sit and eat and then we can go to the amusement park alright hun," he said I nodded and we picked a bench and table to sit at and took out the food in the bag and began eating.

I opened the bathroom stall and went to the sink and mirror to fix my hair "you sure are greedy" I said pushing my hair back "I'm sorry I shouldn't overfeed myself no more for the rest of the day" Jaci said  I smirked, "I don't mind you getting hu...

I opened the bathroom stall and went to the sink and mirror to fix my hair "you sure are greedy" I said pushing my hair back "I'm sorry I shouldn't overfeed myself no more for the rest of the day" Jaci said I smirked, "I don't mind you getting hungry every once in a while but pulling and kissing my neck and pulling on my belt in public is definitely gonna raise some flags".
She looked away embarrassed "but luckily no one noticed," I said to calm her "I'm sorry for embarrassing you, Alex.." I hugged her and rubbed her back "probably made you look like some sort of perv" I could hear the sadness in her voice and frowned and made her look at me "it's fine Jaci," I said "in fact, it made it pretty much seem I'm hella good in bed so you might have got me some good points in other girls eyes'' her face immediately went to pissed "No other girl is gonna take you from me ever you're mine!" she yelled. I chuckled "shhh I'm joking chill" she pouted "I'm gonna let you clean up yourself a bit alright I'll be outside waiting for you" I smiled at her and she smiled back and I left the bathroom.

 I chuckled "shhh I'm joking chill" she pouted "I'm gonna let you clean up yourself a bit alright I'll be outside waiting for you" I smiled at her and she smiled back and I left the bathroom

I Fixed my tank top and the black jean shorts I had on and put on an Alex jacket and smiled at myself in the mirror. Then I heard the bathroom door open and two girls walked in. One was blond and the other was a brunette. They had bikini tops on with shorts and were laughing loudly. I ignored them and continues on fixing myself up until one of them spoke up "hey you look cute" I looked at the blond girl that was speaking to me and I gave a soft smile "Thank you to" I turned on the sink and began to wash my hands "so I saw that guy leave the bathroom is he yours" I nodded and let out a giggle "lucky you, I see you were getting dirty in here" I blushed deeply how did she know that! when I didn't respond she looked at me funny "hmm Raven high?" she said. I looked at her confused. "What was that?" "Raven West High School, You went there?" I looked at the jacket and saw it was a school jacket "oh no I didn't go there this is my boyfriend's jacket" I said correcting her "ooh really haven't seen him around in my years there must have been a loner" she said mockingly "say didn't you used to date a loner back then" the brunette piped up. She scoffed "yeah and never ever again" I looked confused "why not?" she looked at me with sympathy "guy was a fucking loser" she spat and pulled her lipstick from her purse re-applying it "he always wanted to get into trouble, Drink and other shit plus he was horrible in bed just god awful" she continued on with her rant. I just listened feeling bad for her "always thought of himself, lied all the time, got into trouble with the cops he was not a good match for me. Good thing I ended it," she said then turned to me "or else he would have killed me to" her friend laughed "You believe that I know he was a loser and a lying asshole but he wasn't a psycho path". She raised her eyebrow at her friend "looks can be deceiving plus if he was innocent why is he running from the cops" "well the chief of police hates him and wouldn't believe a word he said because he broke his daughter's heart" She rolled her eyes "look he was an old ex-boyfriend my family wouldn't go that far to ruin his life" she turned to me again "look honey don't take my situations like yours but I would be careful around loner guys" she then applied some lipstick to my lips and smiled "umm question what's your name?" "Angelea sweetheart" I smiled and she smiled back and she left the bathroom with her friend. I sighed that can't be Alex's ex. I mean her description of him and he's the only one I know that's in trouble and running away from cops. Can't be and if it is he changed.....I hope.

I was texting Sage on my phone about the situation "is it somewhat died down  so that I can leave the building?"  He responded "NO

I was texting Sage on my phone about the situation "is it somewhat died down so that I can leave the building?" He responded "NO. it fact it got worse they hired fucking detectives to help find you" "YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?" I groaned in frustration "Look it's still not safe for you kid I'm sorry I'll try to convince the feds to back off a bit and maybe do an actual investigation on the incident it should cool down the manhunt for a while but you'll still be wanted, got any leads for me kid?" I thought panicking on what to do and I sighed "look when I was in that old shabby building I was in a stairwell and overheard some dudes talking from the sounding of it there wasn't supposed to be any more newcomers in the building, they seemed pissed about it looks like they were up to something shady and they were talking about some 'big boss' guy. Seemed like some sort of drug thing" I typed it on my phone and sent it there was an immediate response "OH thank fuck that could help your case kid with that statement it could help as a motive for the real killer besides what would some poor college student need to murder 3 people for " "damn 3 people fuck.. and they think I did that shit" I was mortified "yeah the way they did it made it seem hella personal like they wanted them dead. Thanks, kid. I promise your life will be back to normal soon. Now I need to rest a bit then I'll go right to the police station" "thank you fucking thank you!" I put my phone down and smiled happily. I'm this close to getting my life back or what was left of my life. God, I love that dude.
I heard the bathroom door open and Jaci stepped out. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly " what's this for huh?" she said laughing "I'm gonna be fucking home free" she looked at me confused "what do you mean?" "my friend helped me a ton he's got a good lead on who the real fucker is and he's helped get in the clear" she half smiled "wow I'm happy for you hun" I grabbed her hand "come on" she looked confused "where are we going?" she asked "we're going to celebrate, let's go to a bar and have some drinks" Jaci smiled "alright lead the way".