Red Handed

No one can deny the fact that Scott's new girlfriend was really pretty. Okay, maybe not pretty, but the word gorgeous suited her a lot more, for she had an incredible goddess like beauty. She was wearing a bright red head band on that matched her red and white T-shirt and shorts. Her long blonde hair was in a neat french braid. I've never braided my hair before. My hair was only either up in a ponytail or it just hang loosely around my shoulders and my back. I also noticed how toned her body is. I mean, look at those arms and legs. Like, really long legs. No signs of cellulites or wrinkles and not even a single blemish? Oh, come on.

She was too damn perfect.

"Looks like someone's not riding that boat anymore," Olga quipped. I turned to stare at her. "What? You looked really pissed. I was just kidding. Anyways, come on, let's get out of here." She gave my arm a reassuring squeeze before slipping out from the crowd.

I tore my gaze away from Scott, trying my best to restrain myself from my little heart ache. My heart was clearly shattered after discovering he had moved on to someone else in a matter of short time. Not that we ever had a relationship in the first place, but still, I couldn't believe it. He was only a few years older than me. I know guys his age dating minors like me is sort of frowned upon, but he could've at least waited for me. I guess it was better to just stay away from him and avoid him at all costs.

"Why are you so upset that Scott has a girlfriend?" Olga must have sensed my mood since I was quiet the whole time we were walking towards our cabin. I simply shrugged, giving her a bitter smile in return. "Gemma, you need to lighten up. Come on, tell me. Why are you so upset that Scott has a girlfriend?"

Sighing, I turned around to face her. "I thought we had something special going on."

Olga gave a little laugh, pulling me in for a hug. "Oh, you poor dear. I fully understand that you have something special going on in that little heart of yours." Huh? My body remained stiff as she gave me a long bear hug. Olga pulled back and smiled.

"No, seriously, you don't understand," I explained, my voice a little gruff. The back of my eyes began to stung. "We had something special going on. You just don't know the whole story."

"What whole story?" Olga looked up at me in confusion. She may be my best friend, but she doesn't have to know every detail that has happened in my life.

"Last year, in this very same camp, we actually..." I closed my eyes and smiled at the memory.

Olga gasped. "Oh, my God. You guys had sex?"

"What? No!" I cried.

Olga began shaking my shoulders before I could even explain. "Why didn't you tell me you guys had sex?"

"No, we didn't had sex," I pushed her away a little forcefully. "We just kissed, that's all."

"Oh, ok." She said, nodding in relief. But I do admit, the sex part was possible, if I hadn't stopped myself from my raging hormones. Who knows, I could've ended up as a teen mom. Thankfully, I still had some control over myself.

"Please don't tell anyone," I begged. "I've kept this to myself for a long time now, and I don't want my parents to know how horny their teenage daughter really is. Upsetting them is the last thing I want to do. Now that Scott has a girlfriend, I promise I'll keep my distance. I'll forget whatever happened between us."

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Olga smiled as she pulled me in for a hug. I felt a little better after that. Secrets can destroy friendships, but she was better off not knowing what I really had in mind.

❤️

"Hey, lover boy." Scott looked over his shoulders, his eyes widened as soon as he saw me jogging towards him, and with a startled look, he quickly pulled me by the arm behind a thick Banyan tree.