/1/ Arriving at Pandora

*I'm going to skip the first part while they are on Earth.(I will maybe do it some other time)*

They say you don't dream in Cryo, that it will feel like only mer moments, but that is not what happened to me.

You see, I knew of Pandora since forever. I always felt conected to the planet without really knowing why. And my parents being nearly obsessed with Pandora and the people teached me since I could think. We spoke Na'vi all the time. They always told me that I'm special, that I'm going to Pandora to save the Na'vi tribes from the RDA, and I did everything I could to achive this, because I more than once dreamed about Pandora and it's beauty. Ever since my first dream and the words of my parents I promised that I would do everything to save Pandora and its beauty.

So here I am, in Cryosleep, wondering why I'm in the same landscape as often in my dreams potrayed.  Vitrautral also known as the Tree of Voices.

As I looked around I saw a Na'vi standing in front of the tree. I was kind of confused since no one ever has been with me in this kind of dreams, especially one of the Na'vi.

"Hello?" I asked in Na'vi.

"Hello my Child. It is nice to finally meet you" she said nicely. Sounding as if a thousand people where talking at ones.

I don't know why or how but I kind of knew that I was talking to Eywa, the goddes of Pandora.

"I have been watching you my child"

"What do you mean Eywa?" I asked trying to clear my confusion.

"You have been getting dreams of Pandora, right?" I nodded at that.

"I showed you these because I chosed you to achive greatniss, to protect the people and sae them from the evil that is coming. But do not worry I will help you trough your abcoming trials."

I was stunned for a moment not nowing what to reply until I reaplied with "Thank you Eywa."

"How will they know that I'm the chosen one?" I asked hoping to not have to fight someone or kill anything.

"You will have hair as white as the atokirina as well as a normal Na'vi body, my child."

She suddenly turned around and started to walk away.

"It is time, my child, wake up and protect the people. Learn their ways and find your path"

That was the last thing I heard before everything turned black.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"EXO-PACKS ON! EXO-PACKS ON! Rember if you lose those Packs you wil be uncoscious in 20 seconds and dead in 4 minutes! So let nobody die today. Looks very bad on my report."

I put on the Exo-pack getting used to it while taking some deep breaths. I look at the other passangers, mostly soldiers, maybe some scientists. I close my eyes again thinking about what Eywa told me.

'She has been watching me the entire time,sending me these wonderfull dreams, but why? And why did she only show herself now? Is it because I'm finaly on Pandora? Or maybe because she couldn't physically reach me so far away on earth? I guess I won't know it until I will talk with her again. Hopefully I will be able to talk with her again soon.'

We are being ushered out of the voyager and in to one of the many rooms of the compound to have a savety meeting. The only thinks I listened to where his name and that we should be against the Na'vi.

'I definitly hate him, Colonel Quaritch. I will do everything I can do to ignore him and t protect the Na'vi from him. Even if it will cost my life!'

I shudder at the thought of him hurting them. I walk out of the room and to the Bio-lab not wanting to hear another word from him.