/2/ The first feeling of freedom

It's 0800 and we're currently in the Link room talking with Grace about our logged link time we did while we were training.

"So how much link time have you logged?" Grace asked while looking at us.

"I've logged 520 hours" Norm answered immediatly.

Then she looked at me and I just answered with about 1150 hours making her and Norm look at me with an impressed face.

"Ok you will be here" she pointed to one of the link units while looking at Norm, "And you will be here" she told me while looking to another link unit.

I walked over to my link bed not interested in what they are talking about. I know that doing this is kindof harsh, but I don't care about them and don't want any more ties to the 'human world' I already have. I also care about the Na'vi and not the other Avatar drivers, even though Grace is nice to be around.

I lay down on my gel bed and close my eyes. Now only feeling that they close the lid of the link unit I'm in.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) can you hear me? (Y/N)?" I hear while slowly opening my eyes, only seeing a flashlite shining in my eyes at first, causing me to blink harshly.

"Yes I can hear you clearly" I say while slowly sitting up looking at my hands and arms with child like glee at being finally in my Avatar. 'In this body I feel more like myself than ever before!' I thought to myself.

I'm asked to do some practices with my body to test my motor skills, which I do immediatly. It seems as though I was linked faster then the others because they are just waking up.

I'm given some clothes to walk in but it feels wrong to wear them and my scalp hurts slightly becauseof the braid they put on. That is why I went directly to the small gras patch I could find, which was directly on the border, and braided my hair the Na'vi style. 'This way I can at least have a true Na'vi style and my scalp won't hurt anymore.' I thought.

When I'm ready and satisfied with my hair I go back to the others, albeit reluctant, that are talking near the sleeping houses. 
As I walk I look around me and am immediatly disgusted at seeing what these humans did to the nature. They are walking on black stone and killing the plants that even slightly come in contact with the fence.
I quickly turn around and speed walk to the others, not being able to look at this anymore.

"(Y/N) there you are. Your hair looks great! I had a feeling that you would try to do something about your look."Grace told me with a light smile on her lips.

"Yeah I at least wanted to have a suitable hairstyle. And my scalp was hurting from the pony tail." I too answered with a small smile.

"We will be taking a small tour into the forest tomorrow at 0900. I already told Jake and Norm about it. Now go to sleep it's dinner time." She told me and walked away.

"That's great!" I said beeming. 'I can fnally meet the forest and the animals. An maybe even some Omatikaya!'

I went to my bunk thinking with child like glee about what could happen tomorrow.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

It's 0930 and we're all in the helicopter that Trudy is flying. She seems a little sketchy. The same sketchy feeling I had with Jake. 'I have to be careful around her too.

"Wainfleet stay here, one idiot with a gun is enough." Grace said while looking at Jake, which thankfully results that Wainfleet stays at the helicopter.

We are now deeper in the forest and I can't stop smiling at the nature around me. Grace and Norm are taking samples of the tree completely in there element.
That's when I hear her  again!

"Follow the Palulukan. Do not be scared. I am here my Child"

I was fascinated and looked hastily around until I finally saw her. I kind of knew that the Palulukan is a female. She was snow white like my hair and had glowing orange eyes. Looking around to make sure no one is seeing me I follow the female Palulukan even deeper into the jungle.

I followed her for some time before she came to a stop near a lake. suddenly turning around and looking at me right in the eyes. I walked slowly near her until I could touch her. As I was petting her she moved her antena near me and I knew immediatly that she wanted to bond with me. I took my braid and did exactly that.

"Wow" I said softly, mesmerized by the bond that we created.

It was only some seconds that fellt like hours before she broke the bond and darted away. Leaving me in the forest that started to glow because of the darkness.

I softly and with caution started to walk deeper inside the forest. It feels like beeing guided to a certain destination.

Tsu'tey's POV.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I was patrolling near the Hometree looking for intruders when I saw her. A Dreamwalker! I observed her with a frown. She had white hair as white as the Atokirina and glowing spots all over her body. She was walking around so softly with care for the forest which I have never seen before by a Dreamwalker. But even if she is different from the others she is still a Dreamwalker! And I can't let her stay.

I take out my bow, aiming straight at her, waiting for the perfekt shot to at least make her death quick. Just before I can reales the arrow a Atokirina softly lands on the tip of my arrow. I hastly let go of the pressure of the sting and look again at the Dreamwalker, seeing her completly covered in Atokirinas.

The seeds of the sacred tree.

Your POV

I was completly covered in the seeds of the sacred tree. As they are on me I feel some of them floating under my hair, making them kind of invisible because they too, are white.

Suddenly the rest of them fly away causing me to look around and seeing a native Omatikaya.

He sowly walks closer, alowing me to get a better look at his body. He is wearing a hair asccesories and a big necklace indicating that he is one of the higher ups. Maybe a lead warrior, who knows?  'He's really handsome.' I thought before I started to mentally blush terribly.

"What are you doing here? who are you?" He asked roughly in broken english.

"My name is (Y/N). I'm really sorry if I trespassed on your land I did'nt meen to." I said softly so that I didn't seem like a threat to him. "I will go back so that I don't cause any problemes" I added trying to defuse the situation.

Just as I wanted to turn around and go back he took my arm and spinned me around, making me look directly at him with probably less space between us that he meant to. I instantly started to blush and tried to look away from him but he took my chin and made me look up at him.

We looked at each other for some time before he released me and took a step back. "You are already in our territory. Come with me" He said indifferently to me.

I stood there dumbfounded untill he took my arm and pulls me with him. "Come now! You take too long"

And as he was pulling me I fellt sparks from his hand where he was touching me and I kind of fellt a conection with him, even though I only know him for some minutes. The only thing I could think about was...

'If it is with him I don't mind this connection so much.'

Words:1341