chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm going off, and clearly I was annoyed by it so I snoozed it and went back to bed. Being in bed sleeping was the best thing anyone could do. Atleast that's what I think.

-5 minutes later-

My phone started going off  again and I got even more annoyed but eventually I got up. Only to go the gym tho.

I got up and took my phone to look at the time, and in the process of doing that you also got to see the amount of notifications you got from.  people and social media.

Although you didn't mind. You do find yourself pretty known.
Just as you got up you tweeted something.

(Ignore the date n time💋🤞🏼)

For some reason my dumbass turned around forgetting that the blinds were open and fucking blinded my ass.

Y/n:
"What a morning"

After I stopped being dramatic and complaining, I changed into my gym clothes and headed out my room to the living room.

Akaashi:
"Where are you going this early missy?". He raises an eyebrow, taking a sip outta his coffee.

                                                       Y/n:
"Gym"

Akaashi:
"Aight be careful though"

Y/n:
"Uh huh"

Akaashi's one of my roommates. 'Somehow' almost "all" of us are in the same college (not really but yk) and got to stay in a apartment complex building owned by the university, honestly I expected less like I was in fucking shock when I saw the shit like omggg ksndjsn

 'Somehow' almost "all" of us are in the same college (not really but yk) and got to stay in a apartment complex building owned by the university, honestly I expected less like I was in fucking shock when I saw the shit like omggg ksndjsn

Likeee... this some rich bitch shit ykwim. I was in literal shock when I saw this but my building wasn't one the only buildings the university own. They also have a public gym or private... idk n idc but it was better for me because not only I care about reputation on social media, my grades, shoes, clothes, and MONEY but health too.
But something I don't care about is dating. I'm better single, atleast that is what I think ofcourse. Due to my past relationships, they were ok but I for some dumbass reason I was the fault, and was called a homiehopper, cheater, and sometimes a slut, but did I give a fuck? No i didn't. I'm a bad bitch who doesn't cry for boys or fucking admire them from distance.