Chapter 1

(Y/n) pov-
I sat on my bed. The words whispered in the air scared the living hell out of me. I stood up and searched my chest. Half of my stuff was missing. Where was my stuff? I only had a few steak, an iron sword, an iron pic and an apple. But where was my armor? I looked around e house and it wasn't there. Oh well. Its always fum to get more... Not.
I took my sword and steak. I was going to go fight monsters as usual. It was one of my hobbies. I went outside and saw a group of mobs that consisted of spiders,skeletons and creepers. I smiled and charged at them. I stabbed a spider in the head and crushed a skeleton. I allowed a creeper to blow up to take out the left over mobs. I was breathing fast. It took a lot out of me.
Out in the distance I heard twigs snapping. I walked towards the noise and in the corner of my eye was a flash of white. I rubbed my eyes, finding nobody was there. I kept walking.

Midnight. The middle of the night. I was still trying to fight mobs. Strangely there was barely none out. I began to wonder where they all went.
"Where are they?"I whispered to myself.
"Hehehe."I heard a distant chuckle. "Looking for my minions?"
I jumped at the male voice. "Who are you and what do you want?!" I shout,terrified.
"You don't need to know." It laughed. "Unless you are to die."
"Who are you?!" I said again.
"Err, fine I'll tell you. I'm Herobrine," the male said.
"H-herobrine?" I shiver.
There was a chillomg gust of wind. A man stepped out. He had shaggy brown hair and a goatee. He had white soulless eyes. He wore a teal shirt that was dirty and ripped. He had blue jeans that were also torn and had grey work boots. I stepped back in fear.
"Don't be scared," he said. He hugged me in his muscular arms. He was well built. "I won't hurt you even though I murder people."
That made me feel a lot more scared. I tried to break the hug but he only embraced me tighter.
"You smell nice,"he said.
I shook in fear. He is The Herobrine.
"Yes I am,"he said.
"D-did I say that out l-loud?" I asked.
"No, sweetheart. I can read a beings mind." He smirked.
No more privacy. I guess.
----------------------------------------
Authors note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also wonder what you guys want me to do in the next chapter. I am making a contest. May the ideas go on!!:)