The common room

Inside the common room the rest of 51 are relaxing and talking between themselves. Mouch and Herman were sat in front of the tv. Gallo and Ritter are cooking. Kidd,violet and Brett are sat on the long table. "Hey guys look who has come back to Chicago" Cruz said as he entered into the common room gaining the attention of everyone.
"Omg mills" Brett said with glee while getting up and running to give Mills a hug. As Brett reached him Mills picked her up and spun her around. "Brett" Mills replied with a massive smile as he put her back on the ground. Mouch was next to great the younger man with a handshake which turned in to a hug. " hey mouch" mills said with a smile. As they let go of each other Hermann came up to them, "hey Hermann" Mills said going to give Hermann his own hug. "It's Lieutenant Hermann if you don't mind" Hermann replied with a smile and giving Mills a hug.
            As the younger/newer members of 51 watched on Severide emerged from the briefing room and noticed his old friend. "Mills" Severide said with glee, heading towards him to give Mills his own hug. "Severide" mills said returning the hug. After they separated Mills notices the newer faces of 51. "Ah yeah kidd, violet, gallo and Ritter meet peter mills a old firefighter..Mills meet kidd,violet,gallo and Ritter." Severide said making the introductions.
                        Kidd was the first to step forward to greet Mills. "Stella Kidd, nice to meet you" before the others could great him Chief boden walks into the room. "Do my eyes deceive me or is that peter mills" chief said with a small smile and he approaches Mills tries to shake boden's hand but the chief pulls him into a manly hug.
                    As they move apart Mills looks around "is that Casey's corn beef I can smell?" Mills asked the group. The older members all looked at each other, gallo spoke up for the first time "yeah Casey gave me the recipe when he left to go look after the Dardan boys"