Episode 3 (Cresent Hotel)

The next morning, i wake up and turn over to look at colby. He was still sleeping piecefully. I lay there and remember that kiss from last night. It was still bizarre that I kissed him. I lay there and listen to his heart beat. It was like 11am and I deside to get up and get ready. I do my make up and hair. In the middle of me doing my hair, colby starts to wake up. "Celia?" He asked looking around. "I'm getting ready" I said. "Why" he asked. "Because we gotta be checked out by 12:30" I said. "Well what time is it" he asked. "11:30" I said curling a peice of my hair. I finish my hair and do my make up. I do my normal base and I this eye look

Then dark brown lip stick and glitter lip gloss

Then dark brown lip stick and glitter lip gloss. I put on black leggings, a black tank top, and a black leather jacket, with black boats. I walk out and start to back my suit case back up. I put my make up bag away anf I put my curling iron away after it cooled. "Are you gonna get up"i asked colby. "Ehhh maybe" colby said. "You look good" colby said looking at me. "Well thank you, now get up" I said. "I still don't feel welcome here" I said. "You didn't all night" he said. "Ik so let's go, we gotta be out of here in 30 mins" I said to colby, hoping he'd hurry up. Afters about 20 mins he's finally ready. "Colby" I said. "What" he said. "Your missing something" I said looking down. "What is it" he asked. "A shirt" I said. "Oh right, I forgot" he said. "Yea definitely" I said walking away to get my phone and charger. I guess sam posted the first video of the season. And I was looking at the comments. It was actually really nice seeing so many comments complimenting me. Here are so of the comments.

"I love how Celia is standing there writing in her book and she had no idea what there were doing nose goes, and she still laid in the bed, she's a trouper"

"Celia is my favorite person now, sorry Sam and colby, please keep her"
Liked by sam and colby

"Celia was the only one that sat in the chair, and felt something off"

"Sam and colby would have been attacked if it wasn't for Celia, you go girl"

"Celia and colby are couple goals"
Liked by celiaray

"Stas and Celia are meant to be bestfriends, they felt the same thing"

"This is the trio I didn't know we needed, please sam and colby keep her"

"Those scratches were so deep, whatever was down there did not like C"

"Please I love that Celia gave colby her cross even tho later she needed"

"The way colby and Celia look at eachother, omggg"

"Celia is there mother I swear"

There were so many. Like alot. After colby finally found a shirt we packed the rest of our stuff up and finally left. Sam, Amanda, and Mackie were waiting for us. "How long have you guys been down here" I asked. "Not long maybe 5 mins" sam said. Sam checks us all out and we finally get to leave this place. We get in the car and I decide to post an Instagram post for the new video.