Going to the World Cup

Me and my family were all on are way to the Mexico vs Saudi Arabia. Every World Cup me and my family go to support Mexico every World Cup. "(Y/N) are you almost ready we have to get going now, we want to get to the stadium before it gets crowded so we can find are seats before we can't even walk." (Y/M/N) yells upstairs. "Yes, mom I'll be there in a second! I have to finish putting my jersey on!" You yell back then start running down the stairs to the car.

As we finally get to see seats and sit down I watch the teams warm up for the game, Observing all of the players carefully and trying to decide who I think is going to score the most goals this game. Then suddenly one player caught my eye, number 20, Lainez. I've never heard of him before he must be new to the team. Before you could think anymore the games were starting.

Midway through the game it was 1-0 Mexico was wining so far, it was going great!

(Sorry I was to lazy to write what happened sorry)

Once the game finished Mexico has won, 2-0 meaning Saudi Arabia has lost and Mexico was moving on. After everyone was done cheering for Mexico's win people started leaving the stadium to go home and celebrate Mexicos win.

Once me and my family started leaving the stadium I realized I forgot my phone on my seat when I was cheering. "(Y/M/N)! I forgot my phone on my seat can you guys wait here while I go get it?"
"Yes, (Y/N) but be fast (Y/S/N) is getting tired!"
I quickly run back to the area we're we were sitting,I couldn't find my phone anywhere it was just gone I checked under the seat and around it, still nothing.
I sighed giving up on looking for my phone until.
"Disculpe señora, soy ¿Estás bien? Has estado mirando estos asientos durante mucho tiempo."
(Excuse me ma,am are you okay? you,ve been looking at these seats for a long time.)

"Oh sorr- Oh, no, no, solo estoy buscando mi teléfono. Lo dejé y no lo encuentro." (Oh, no no i'm just looking for my phone I set it down and can't find it) "You mean that phone right there?" He said pointing to we're your one was right on the chair.
"I'm so stupid, thank you so much!" I said getting flustered
"It's not problem, really."
"Wait your number 20 right Lainez?"
"Yeah that's me." He says with a big grin
"Oh we'll I just wanted to tell you how good of a job you did out there, you were amazing!" I said smiling at him. "Well thank you."
"I'm sorry but I really got to go back to my family!"
"Wait before go what's your name?"
"Uh, it's (Y/N)." You say.
"Nice to meet you, (Y/N)!" He says with a big smile on his face

Sorry if this isn't good I really didn't know how to write the start of it but I will definitely make updates to this to make it a lot better!