Chapter 4: "Promise."

Who was that...

It was 4:20 in the morning.

"Hey, Kiri..." I muttered half-asleep, still clinging onto him.

"Yeah?" He asked, barely able to keep his eyes opened.

"What would you do if someone asked to make out..?"

He blushed, then smirked. That question seemed to fully wake him up quickly. He asked "Why?" in a sly tone. "Do you wanna make out with me?~"

"I-... S-So what if I do?"

He came closer and kissed me. After about 3 long kisses, he realized something.

"What about Shoto?"

"Fuck Shoto, keep kissing me, Bitch!"

He laughed and kissed me, each kiss was deeper than the last. He started getting closer until I was forced to back up. He continue moving forward until I was pinned against the wall next to the bed. He kissed me, pushing his tongue into my mouth. It didn't matter if I even allowed it or not, he managed to push his tongue in my mouth, making me moan in the kiss. He rubbed my thigh as he started kissing me harder.

About 20 minutes later, he slowed down and kissed me softer and shorter until all the making out came to a stop.

"You moan so good..~" He laughed, taking my phone from my pocket. "Oh, is your password still your mother's birthday?"

"...Why?"

"I wanna tell Shoto that you're canceling today's hangout to work."

"I can do it..."

He kissed my cheek and said, "But I'm doing it." While typing away. "Also, why is his contact "Crush" with the heart emoji (💗) and the kissing emoji (😘)??"

"That was when I met him... Before we just did this, Dumbass." I hissed. "It's not like I can change anything instantly with my mind."

"Then let me change it."

"To what?!"

"You'll see, Darling"

"..."

.------------------♥Time Skip♥------------------.

I was at my job, cleaning the counter. In came Shoto. He seemed angry but he really knows how to hide it.

"Why did you cancel last second?! And just so you know, I'm not a slut. I haven't had sex with anyone." He said, sitting down in front of me. I never called him a slut though, I had no idea what he meant. Before I could protest, I remembered the morning and that I never got to tell him.

"KIRISHIMA." I yelled, going into the back. He laughed, knowing exactly why I'm mad. "Go explain to Shoto. I'll fucking kill you if you don't."

"Ugh, alright. But you might wanna be supervising."

"What..."

"Let's go." He said, taking my hand and dragging me to the angry Shoto sitting at the counter. Then he started talking. "Hey, Shoto.."

"What the hell do you want."

"So you know when Bakuba- Bakugo texted you?" he laughed nervously at the presence of The Shoto. "Yeah -- uh -- that was me. I took his phone and texted you that shit..."

I could see Shoto fuming but he managed to stay calm and instead, he said, "Well, you just lost your only customer. And any other customer." He smiled menacingly. "Because I'm shutting this place down."

"...Y-You can't do that.." I chimed in, going around the counter to sit next to him. "This place is everything to Kirishima and plus, it's my only chance to make money.."

"Well, I can give you money if you work for me." He chuckled. Then I sighed and asked, "If I work for you, don't shut this place down.."

"Alright, deal."

I could see Kirishima's despair as I agreed to work for Shoto, completely leaving him behind. He came and protested, "But Katsuki... You mean more than my coffee shop." He sighed and came around the counter and hugged me, taking me away from Shoto. "Please don't leave like the others did.. I've never felt this way for anyone...."

"What do you mean by 'felt this way'..?" I asked, hugging him back and looking up at him.

"I love you, Katsuki..." He rephrased. I blushed and kissed his cheek. Then I told him, "I'll be back, okay? I'm not like the others; I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

"Promise."