Fun together~Minsung

~Smut
~Top: Minho
~Bottom: Jisung
~Just Minho coming home from practice and having the best view of his life. It's Jisung, his boyfriend in a skirt...

• • •♡♡♡• • •

POV Minho
It was autumn. The leaves were falling down from the trees as I was on the way back home from dance practice.

I knew Jisungs class already ended one hour ago so I brought food with me. ,He must be hungry for sure, I thought.

After 5min more walking and thinking of a few things also called Jisung I arrived in front of our apartment door. We sure are still going to college together but we didn't like the athmosphere at the dorms and the people who were disturbing us...at certain things, so we decided to move in a small and cozy apartment near campus.

I searched for my keys in my pocket and unlocked the door as soon as I found it. I opened the door but there was no Jisung. First, I went to the kitchen to put the food on the table and I then began my search to find my little squirrel.

'Jisung, where are you?' No answer. So I went to our shared bedroom and slowly opened the door. What I saw was pure heaven in my eyes.

Yes, I knew that Jisung sometimes also practices at home to improve his dance skills. And yes, I also knew that his dance group is currently working on a correo to a song from a girlgroup. But holy fuck did I know that they are dancing in skirts!

But that is just what I assume by the sight in front of my eyes. There was my boyfriend dancing the most girly correo I've seen for a long time with a pastel lila croptop and his white earphones on and in a. fucking. pastel. pink. skirt. And on top of that he has white thigh highs with cute little ruffles on. It's not like I saw him the first time in this but the situation now was different. My mood was different.

I stared at him in awe but haven't noticed it until the happy, dancing quokka did a turn and our eyes met. He shrieked and a slightly pink shade appeared on his cheeks. He put his earphones on our little nighttable so he can speak to me better.

'Oh my god Minho, don't scare me like this' he said. I looked at him and his body like I was hypnotized. I scanned him from head to toe. When he then finally also realised the situation he was in, he got really shy and tried to explain 'I, uhm, as I told you we have this song and we-' but then he got cut of by my lips pressing against his. He was startled at first but eventually kissed back. It was a sweet and loving kiss at first but things got heated pretty fast.

I interruped the kiss for a tiny bit to pull him by his wrist towards me and on the bed. He layed down on it, his front facing me.

'Min' he said heavily as I placed my knee inbetween his legs, moving lightly and leaning down to kiss him again. And when I am saying that this nickname is turning me the fuck on, I really mean it.

My hands then wandered under his crop top, stroking over his toned body. Kisses not only on his lips and face. I perhaps made my way to his jawline and neck too.

'Can I?' I asked while looking him deep in the eyes.

'Of course babe'

And with that I sucked on his neck multiple times. Kissing and licking over the spots that are already turning violett-bluish. 'Ngh~' I heart my squirrel under me 'I-It's getting u-uncomfortable d-d-down, fuck, there' Jisung tried to say.

'Patience, Ji, I want it as bad as you, trust me' I smirked and slowly freed me and him from our shirts, now getting an even better view on his body...and his nipples. (A/N jipples HAHAH)

My one hand made its way to his right nipple, while my mouth were already sucking on his left, which made the younger moan in plessure.

He couldn't wait and fumbled on my belt and zippers while rocking against my knee. I of course didn't want to let him wait so I got rid of my pants, now only wearing my pants.