𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

hey everyone!!

happy new year! 

so i still can't believe that this book is over. i had kind of left this book for so so so long— easily three to four months long, so now that i've finished it, i'm pretty shocked. i think it's even more ironic how i literally finished half the book over a two week winter break period, haha. 

there isn't really much to say. i hope you guys have enjoyed this book as much as i enjoyed writing it. it was definitely annoying at parts and there were definitely times i faced severe bouts of writer's block. it took so long for me to formulate a way for both cato and clove to live— but i wanted to be somewhat "unoriginal" and so i changed it to being a little bit different— *spoiler: the four win. 

one thing i'd like to address is that as much as i'd love to, i'm not going to be making a sequel. i plan to leave this book on a happy ending, and also particularly because i don't really know what comes next for cato and clove. it's definitely prone to change, but i'm assuming i'd like to work on new/different fanfics and leave this one behind. 

i'm happy there's a somewhat decent hunger games (and clato) group still active on here! as of 1/4/23, this book has about 2,080 reads and approximately 10-11 new people reading this book every day. it has definitely sparked in recent times— but this was always supposed to be a book for me and not exactly one written for reads/votes/follows. 2,000 is definitely not a lot, but it's more than i expected, so thank you!

thank you so much for everyone who stuck with me with this book. there are definitely several readers who have stuck with this clato fanfic since chapter one. i have so much gratitude to you guys— you are the ones who motivate me to keep writing!!! 

as of now, there's not much else to say. again, a huge thank you to everyone, and i really hope you enjoyed this book. i truly think my writing got better over the course of the book and so i hope that as the book drew to a close it also became more and more enjoyable. 

last thing— if you'd like to check out any of my other books, here are the three i have: 

bill denbrough (it) fanfic— completed but very badly written

grayson hawthorne (the inheritance games) fanfic— almost completed

eddie munson (stranger things) fanfic— good writing but discontinued 

that's all there is from me for now. i'll continue to update this page as time goes on— if there's anything i want to add and put out there that i think you guys may want to now. for now, i'll keep updating the stats of this book when i remember to. 

as you guys know, there's no way that this is my final goodbye! i'm always here and i'm always going to be active on checking my notifications, even if i may not be writing. 

much love, 

loserinhawkins

jan 4th, 2023— 2,080 reads

march 4th, 2023— 5,084 reads