chapter 2 Avani

I just finished the last fucking class of my entire life. I finally graduated high school! I will not be going to college. instead I want to pursue my dreams being a full time influencer. Anyways, after I finished gathering my stuff from my locker I headed to my car. I jammed everything into the passenger side seat and started my drive home. As soon as I got to my apartment complex I crawled out of my car and hauled everything from school up the elevater to the 3rd floor. I went down the corridor to room 47b. I looked down on my door mat to see an envelope that read open me as soon as possible. Huh? I didnt order anything? Plus my mail goes the mailroom not straight to my door. Meaning someone had hand mailed it. I grabed the envelope and my things and went inside. As soon as I got in I closed the door and locked it. I then put down all of my things on my kitchen counter and examined the envelope. It had no return address and did not say who it was from. I then continued to open up the envelope. Out poped a note and a ticket of some sorts. I looked at it puzzled wondering why there was a ticket. I grabbed the note first eager to find out what the fuck this is. I started to read it. "Hello Avani. You are probably wondering what the hell this is. Well, to answer you this is an invitation to join a little game. A treasure hunt to be exact. There will be 5 other influencers invited to join the game. If not all of them accept this, including you, the game will be terminated with no second chances. If you join there will be NO backing out. You can also not post on any social media platforms until the end of the game. This will be starting as soon as you accept. So please say yes to keep this going. If you accept you can pack your bags and look at the ticket. If not you can throw all of this away and forget about it. Either way DONT TELL ANYONE! That was what the letter read. Should I do it or should I not do it. It would be a good celebration for the end of the school year. Plus it would be a good break from social media. You know what? Lets do it! I grabed the plane ticket and realized that it was a plane ticket. To the BAHAMAS! I am soooo glad I said yes! The ticket also mentioned that I was seat 3a with another teammate a...... It also said I was leaving early tomorrow morning. I can not wait to start packing my bags! I am going to have the best fucking time!

Word count: 481

That was the first real chapter! Yay! Tomorrow I will post blakes pov. Please vote and share with friends! By the way I dont really have a posting schedule, really whenever I have time. But for most of the time I post everyday at random times! Remeber you are worth it! Love yall!

Ellie