Lo'ak II A Feeling of Magic

Y/N'S POV

I rolled over and smiled at the sight before my eyes. Lo'ak was turned toward me, cradling a small baby in his arms, as his hand outstretched on my swollen stomach. The baby yawned and fluttered its eyes before stretching its small limbs out, hitting Lo'ak in the face. He flinched, and slowly awoke too. His view, being his smiling, but tired wife.

"Good morning my love," he croaked out.

"Which of your loves are you talking to?" I teased leaning in towards the baby.

He chuckled, "How about both." He reached across our son and gave my forehead a small kiss, then moving down to shower the small child in kisses. The baby gurgled as I giggled, sitting up slowly, stretching out.

Lo'ak sat up as well, holding the baby sideways in his arms. "How is my third love?" He asked placing a soft hand on my stomach.

"She is very sick," I groaned, hiding my complaining of morning sickness in blame on the child inside of me.

Lo'ak's face turned pitiful, "I am sorry."

Iroh reached his small hands to my breasts, gently tugging at my beaded top. I smiled and scooped him in my arms. "It seems your second love is hungry." I cooed and began to feed him.

Lo'ak smiled as well and scooted behind me, spreading his legs so I could rest on his body. He stroked my nose calmingly, as I fed our son. This moment, this moment right here, was a feeling of magic, that I gratefully got to experience every day.

AN: this was def a super short chapter, but I find this so cute and comforting and just had this ideas so hope u like it!