I

"hey, will" micheal yelled, walking up to the slightly shorter teen. "hey, mike!" will said enthusiastically.

"So, are you getting ready for your date?" mike asked nervously. "yeah.." will said, upset.

"whats wrong?" he asked, "nothing, it just seems...weird?" he paused, "ive never kissed anyone so if me and her get to that point then, you know..?" he said.

"yeah..i know what you mean. i had like no experience before el." mike explained.

eleven is so annoying when shes talked about, EVERYTHING that comes out of his mouth had to have either el, eleven, or jane jn the sentence.

why cant it be me?

its so obvious im gay..how has he not noticed by now?! and even if he has why is he setting me up on a date with a female?

will thought to himself.

"yeah, understandable..you've never had a girlfriend before her." will agreed.

"yeah." mike frowned.

"so, uhm, have you picked anything out to wear yet?" mike asked. "no, not yet, could you help?" will asked.

"yeah. sure!" mike explained and chose something out (think of something he would wear in your imagination bc im too lazy).

"thanks," will said and starting walking out of his bedroom, to the bathroom, "you can change in your you know? were best friends so it wouldn't be to awkward if you wanted too." mike stated.

"oh, okay!" will siad awkwardly. he took his shirt off and changed into the one mike had chosen out for him.

i havent seen will shirtless since the whole mindflayer thing..

mike thought.

"could you look away?" will asked mike, "sure," mike agreed and turned around.

will changed his pants.

"okay," will said. mike turned around, "how do i look?" he asked. "you look..great!" mike smiled.

"thank you," will said, "no problem." mike answered.

"oh, about the kissing thing..i can teach you..if you want." mike explained, "sure," will said.

HELP THIS IS CRINGE RUN WHILE YOU CAN!!