Part 1 Ivans Pov

i was getting ready for a tour in the bus as I was packing  for a whole new tour this year witch everyone was excited about Tho except for me at the moment as I just stayed veery quite as I headed inside my bunker at the moment as I momently laid down of course as we was heading to Denver for our first show of the night of this big huge tour that was going on for fans as lately I haven't been feeling super well as lately I have been having a lot of nightmares about something that was not good as my other band members didn't know that I was a different type of werewolf as a lot of things could go wrong as I had a lot of anger in me as I was looking for love as I just haven't found it yet of course though as the other members in my band was talking to each their about the tour schedule and times and everything in general we headed out very early so we couldn't get stuck in traffic because of the time we had to be at the big stadium hear in Denver Colorado as meet and greets would be first as I just went straight to sleep not wanting to be bothered on this long morning as I drifted off to sleep having different dreams about the full moons of course in the sky as I was tossing and turning in my sleep of course before I woke up at 1:30 or even later than that at night as I then got up and ran to the bathroom as I looked in the mirror as my other band members was playing spades and black jack and poker of course as i was the Onley one who didn't of course but they did as I Hurd Zoltan say you mother fucker because he was loosing to someone else as later I look back in the mirror in the bathroom in the hallway as my eyes was glowing darkly of course as they changed a dark black with green as I looked at my eyes for a minute before I soon took some pills and the said what's the fuck is wrong with me as I soon broke the bathroom mirror before letting my fist blead out before I soon got in the shower and then let the hot water hit my face and my body as i stood under the water for a long time as the shower fogged up for how long I was staying in the bathroom with the door shut as later on I dried off and just got into the bed as I soon opened my phone and looked on a Instagram as I was looking for a woman to date but I had no luck finding anyone on hear right now until a few minutes today as I soon let out a sigh before letting my fans know that we would see them soon in Denver this year for the start of the tour but someone named crystal Moore popped up on my Instagram dating page but I didn't click on her page right now I would look at her page later of course as the bus was still driving as we had about five more hours to Denver so I just decided the rest the rest of the way in my room in the back while the others stayed up for another hour doing different card games before finally going to bed as the guitarists in my band said you think Ivan will find a lover this year as he has been down in the dumps anyways and just not right something is going on with him but I don't know what it is you guys but I want to find out what's going on with him and I'm sure yall mother fuckers do to ????!!!!!! he said truthfully and worried at the same time before everyone finally went to sleep while our bus driver was still driving all of us to Denver to check in to the Wyatt hotel that had amazing reviews and everything as our manger Chris had booked it of course for us as sometimes our manger could be a total dick head as it got to Ivan a lot of times and made him really pissed off and mad as Ivan pretty much hated Chris who was all of our mangers Tho for our band as he wanted us to write new music after this tour I'm sure as who knows what he had plans for all of us but i highly doubts Ivan will deal with it Zoltan said to the others in this band though of course having a small conversation with them before everyone was asleep and resting for the night in the morning as we all had a long morning to do stuff for the morning as check in the hotel and do all of that and everything like that or so of course as tons of fans was coming to see five finger death punch live in concert hear in Denver at the Minneapolis rangers stadium  as people was metal heads who loved heavy rock music as they have been following us on social media since day one but they was fans who stayed hear in Denver so they was able to see their favorite rock bands perform news songs and old songs as well for music Tho as tons of fans cared about their favorite artist and then their was haters and assholes who tried to ruin shows for different people and everything but their favorite singer would be able to kick a rude hater out who was ruining their show for other fans who was traveling in Denver or just stayed their as fiver finger death punch had to go all over the world for other people to enjoy and not just hear in Denver this is the first chapter for now))