CHAPTER THREE

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲━━━   real !
❝ who's calling you ❞

smut warning

  Does she consider herself desperate for letting a man that she knows isn't going to commit to her in the home for him to use her like a sex doll and then go out getting with other women? Yes but at least she's getting dick. She sat on the couch of her flat with a remote in one hand and weed in the other. Her dainty fingers wrapped  around the blunt, and slowly made its  way up to her lips, gently wrapped her lips around it, inhaling it in her lungsand braced for the high to take over.

  A knock was heard throughout the living room making her turn her and stand up. Handle on the door she pulled it open, she hid the blunt behind her back to hide it from whoever was at the front door. looking up she was met with brown eyes, ones she's seen tattooed under her eyes lids day and night.

  "You're here," she said. She moved out of his way for him to get inside, he smiled and entered her home.

  "Don't act surprised," he remarked making his way over to her couch. "Weren't you the one who invited me over,"  he scanned her body which she had clothed herself with a skirt.

  "Weren't you the one begging to get fucked." she retorted following him and sitting down next to him

  "Mhhh, that's not your gonna be saying tonight." He saw that she was hiding something behind her making him curious, "What's in your hand."

  "A blunt."

  "You know smoking isn't an attractive look."

  "Fuck off, and I should be following your advice. Is that correct Bellingham ?" He only gave a half shrug. He was a quiet for a minute but then started to bounce his leg before catching her eyes, he moved his gaze to her plump lips that were wrapped around the blunt only wishing it was him.

  "Let me try something, okay." He said moving closer to Vivienne's face making her slightly panic but relaxed when he gave her a soft look. "Go ahead and take hit," she followed his order.  He drew closer to her. "Blow it into my mouth yeah?" And just like that she blew the smoke into his mouth.

"I thought smoking wasn't an attractive look" she spoke, putting stub on the blunt and  placing it on the coffee table.

  "I was wrong." He quickly dove to her neck kissing and nipping it making her moan, she gripped his black coily hair. She scrunched on his shirt a bit and pulling it down signaling for him to take it off in which he obliged. She soon quickly took her shirt off and moved onto his lap grinding on it, her nails raked his abs making him hard, she felt his erection on her thigh turning her on even more.

  He cupped her ass and stood up. She secured her legs around his hips and kissed the corners of his mouth but never on the lips. It was an agreement they(Jude) made to each other to never kiss each other on the lips and since then they've both abided by those rules. There were instances were Vivienne would catch herself leaning in for a kiss but he was always there to check her.

  He lead her into her bedroom and placed her on the bed gently, she palmed his erection making him smirk. She shimmed out of her skirt and he dove towards her gripping her panties and pulling them off her, and shoving it into his pocket, he quickly took off his sweats and undergarments. She stared at his erection with an open mouth.