Thirsty 🤤

(I just wanted ta tell y'all that they are not dating so this is gonna be a friend likes a friend thing ifykyk)

Diamond POV
It was 10:20 pm and I was layin in ma bed on my phone waitin on jenn to come back from the studio.
10 mins later I hear the doorbell ring 

I get out the bed and run downstairs and look through the peephole to see jenn standing there on ha phone.

I open the door and she walks in the apartment "jennnnn" I say while jumping on her giving her the biggest hug anyone can ever give "Diamondddddd" jenn said while hugging me back "what u been up to ma" jenn said while letting go of the hug but her hands were still in my waist.

"I ain't been doin nun just layin in bed" I said while lookin into her eyes which made me fold inside "but common let's go to bed" I said while runnin upstairs. Once we made it upstairs she took off her day clothes and put on night clothes then got in bed with me.

A few minutes later I feel Jenn's arm wrap around me and the other on my ass and the shit gave me butterflies but not soon after she started to kiss my neck then stoped and I can feel her smirk on my neck.

"Fuck u" I said while laughin a lil
" what I did ma?" jenn said tryna sound innocent while rubbin my ass "u know what u was doing" I said while turnin to face her " u wanna keep playin games wit me huh" I said "of course I wanna keep playin games withchu how else ima hear u moan my name" jenn said while biting her lip.

"Unt unt bitch move" I said while laughing "maaaa were u goinnnn I was just playin" jenn said while pulling me back to her "look gimme a kiss and ima stop" jenn said while rubbin then squeezeing my ass "ok ig I can do that.

I started to give her two kisses but them two kisses turned into a whole make out session (6 mins later) we we're both out of breath "damn mama can we do that again" jenn said "unt unt u not finna kill me" I said still out of breath " ok finer" jenn said. After a lil while we both went to sleep

---------------------------------------------
Sorry that this chapter is short I just ran out of ideas and y'all are not giving me nun.