025

Chicago, Illinois
March 11th, Monday 10:15

Siriyah

Siriyah woke up with a smile on her face, her mind kept replying those words her and Jeremiah had said to one another. But she frowned when she saw he wasn't in bed, she assumed he went for something to eat or drink.

She stood up and made her way to the bathroom, she grabbed her toothbrush wet it put toothpaste on it and started brushing her teeth. After she finished she got a rag and started washing her face, she turned on the shower and grabbed some clothes before coming back inside.

She got in the shower and the smile never left her face, she was in such a good mood. She quickly showered wanting to get back to Jeremiah, she finished up and got dressed. She walked in the room and still didn't see him so she decided to check downstairs, as she walked down the stairs she saw everyone just standing around.

When they saw her, all eyes went to her. Everyone faces didn't look happy though, everyone had a frown on their faces. There were papers on the table, messiah was standing in the middle holding files in his hand and Jeremiah's back was toward Siriyah.

She could only see everyone else's face, her eyebrows sunk confused. She looked over at Terrence and he was shaking his head, that's when she realized. She took another step down but stopped when she heard a gun cock, she turned and saw kj and journey pointing a gun at her.

"Jeremiah"She spoke softly and at that he turned around, his eyes were red and glossy while his fist were clenched and his face held a frown. Siriyah face frowned also when she saw him like that, they were just a smiling mess.

"Tell her what you told me messiah"He spoke up looking me dead in my eyes, and my eyes shifted to messiah when he started talking.

"We know your working with the feds Siriyah"At that Siriyahs heart dropped to her stomach.

"at the club we robbed I saw on the security camera you drop your phone and break it, I have pictures of you getting out Lester's car just days before we robbed the club. Journey heard you talking to him, at the meeting and I have this"Siriyah watched him press down on something.

"So far I have yet to discover where the place I'm at is, I don't even know directions by heart. It's deep In Some woods, I fell asleep on the drive into the city. There's men all inside and outside the house guarding it, it has no address the color is black, brown and tan. He was planning on selling me, he found out who my father was uhh.."

As the recorder stoped everyone just stared at her, her eyes flickered back to Jeremiah and the way he was looking at her She hated it and herself. She tried to speak but her voice got stuck in her throat, right now she wasn't afraid of dying she was afraid of losing all the family she's got now.

"Tell me that this isn't right Siriyah, that your not betraying me in that voice memo"He looked at her in her eyes, begging for her to deny it. Hoping his best friend was all wrong about the woman he loved, this couldn't be true for Jeremiah. It would cause him to never trust anyone again.

"Say something Siriyah"Brooklyn spoke up this time, she had looked at Siriyah like a sister. She didn't believe she would do this to them, Siriyah stood looking at there faces. She was about to lose all of them.

"It was all before"At her words everyone's head dropped, they wanted so bad for her to deny it and prove messiah wrong. But he was never wrong with stuff like this.

"It was before I knew all of you, I had ta do it for my sister. I didn't give him any key details about you guys, like he asked for you guys name and stuff but I didn't tell him. At the meeting I told him I didn't wanna be apart of it anymore-"

"Stop talking Siriyah"Jeremiah spoke with his head down, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I swear guys my sister was on the line, i needed to get her ou-"

"I said stop fucking talkin!"At the raise of his voice Siriyah took a step back on the stairs, she was scared. She looked over at Brooklyn and her eyes were filled with hate and tears.

"How could you do this to us Siriyah, what was your plan? Get messiah and Jeremiah killed? Jeremiah almost died, you didn't even care?"

"I do and I know that you guys don't understand, you would've did it to If you were in my position. I care and love you all that is why I told Lester I was done"I tried to explain but Jeremiah only chuckled.

"Love? You don't love us, you love yourself. Your a selfish bitch who works with the feds, out of everything you could've done to get over on us you used cops"His words were hurting Siriyah more then he knew.

"How the fuck could you do this ta us?"Kj spoke up as tears threatened to fall from his eyes, he wouldn't believe it at first. But when his sister spoke up he knew she wasn't lying.

"I'm sorry guys, ok? Im sorry"Everyone was just staring at her, not saying anything.

"She also spoke to him at the mall with Brooklyn"Messiah spoke up and Siriyah rolled her eyes at him.

"Can you shut the fuck up? We know you hate me, and honestly none of you are even trying to understand why I did it. I have a sister that none of you know about, Lester offered to get her for me and all I had to do was get close to you all. I didn't know you so I agreed, but when I got to know you I chose you guys instead of getting my sister back. Brooklyn and Jeremiah you two know the shit I went through, I couldn't let her go through it"She tried to explain as tears rolled down her face, but it was like nobody was getting it.

"Take her downstairs"Jeremiah spoke up and journey was quick to try and grab me, but I pushed her away. I walked towards Jeremiah and turned him towards me.

"Jeremiah your not listenin ta me, your only thinking of your own hurt and not why I did what I did"She tried to reason but he only pushed her away from grabbing him.

"I am listenin Siriyah, but you got me shot three times. My family feared for my life, my mom feared and all this shit is yo fault, I trusted you I gave you me"Siriyah just stared at him watching him as he shook his head every time his eyes watered.

"I know your angry at me bu-"

"I'm not angry Siriyah, I'm hurt!"

Siriyah stared at him, feeling herself being grabbed and pulled.

"I'm sorry Jeremiah, I-I love you"She said but he just stared at her saying nothing, she shook her head trying to stop the tears.

"Please say it back"She begged but he said nothing, he looked away from her letting her get pulled away. Siriyah broke down as she got pulled away, she didn't realize how much she cared for them until they were pushing her away.

She didn't know what she was gonna do, she had lost her sister and her family. Most importantly the man she grew to love.

How y'all feeling?

Sad I know but just keep going?

It's gonna get better.

Any Predictions?

I'm sad to say this story is coming to an end, but we do have a few more chapters.

Feelings on Siriyah?

Feelings on Jeremiah?

I hope everyone is doing ok, please vote and comment. Bye.