Chapter Eleven

They had searched everywhere in the museum for Lancelot, even trying to trap him in a painting, unfortunately, their plan wasn't successful as he had escaped.

"There are millions of people in this city, just how are we supposed to find him now? He could be literally anywhere by now."

"Where could he have gone?"

"You know, instead of just standing here we should be out there looking for him!" Emma hated how her voice shook as she spoke.

"Hey, hey, calm down. We need to think of where he could have gone before we can go all gun-ho on him."

Emma growled out in frustration, her heart plummeting as she thought about what Nicky said, it was true, Lancelot could've been anywhere by now and with the amount of people in the city...she shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts of the negative ones.

They will find him.

They had to.

Because if any of them died because of this, because of Lancelot...

She growled, closing her eyes for a moment, trying to regain some of her composure before opening them up and glancing to each and every one of the exhibits who became more than just friends, but family as well and to know that they were suffering only broke her heart even more.

Her eyes eventually landed on Ahkmenrah, the man who stole her heart, the man who was taking more of a beating. His face was beginning to get that ashen look that his skin held during the day, his cheek bones becoming more and more noticeable whenever little more of the Tablet's power wavered.

His large brown eyes, once filled with life and happiness was now dull and filled with fear and pain and though he didn't voice it, she could clearly see that it was taking quite the toll on him.

Licking her lips, she focused her mind on thinking of something that could help them find solutions because right then and there, that is what they needed

They looked everywhere and after two more attacks on the exhibits, Emma was becoming more and more angered and frustrated as she growled, running her fingers through her hair and winced when they caught on a particular set of knots. "Dad, did he say anything that would indicate where he could've gone?"

He shook his head before stopping mid-shake; "Now that you mention it, he said something about riding to Camelot tonight."

She frowned, pacing back and forth, ignoring the looks from everyone as she muttered something to herself. "Wait a minute...isn't there a Camelot musical thing that they hold every year here in London?"

"Yeah, there is!"

"Nicky! Gimme your phone, we gotta find the location of where this theater is, because if we can get there in time we can stop Lancelot and get the tablet back before..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at his phone, typing into the open tab.

"You know, that isn't a bad idea." A new, yet familiar voice said and they all froze in their spot as Emma turned, swallowing hard.

"Mr. Stark, how long have you been here for?"

The face-plate lifted up, revealing the billionaire's sheepish grin as he spoke, "Hey, yeah, sorry for eavesdropping. Anyway, long enough to find out that my theory was correct."

"Oh yeah? And what theory is that?"

"That you have been giving false information to public for a very long time." Tony's eyes darkened slightly as he glanced at Larry. "This thing that you're looking for is pretty powerful isn't it?"

"Yeah." Larry frowned, "You're not going to try and steal it, are you?"

Tony gave a laugh, "Steal it? Buddy, I've had my fill of magic, no thanks to Loki and his magical stick of destiny."

"Loki?"

"The Norse God of Mischief." Emma replied to the Ancient Egyptian's questions as she stepped closer. "Is Loki still in this realm, doing punishment for almost destroying the city?"

"Not here. No. Thor had taken him back to Asgard to receive his punishment." And with quickened haste added; "His powers have been stripped by the AllFather and he has been locked in a cell."

Emma bit her tongue to keep from saying something that she did not want her friends or family to know as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Thanks for the info, but what we need right now is to find where Lancelot went before it's too late."

"Excellent idea, now I can help..."

"How?" Merenkahre asked, shaking his head as he looked to him with helpless eyes. "We do not know where to start. This land is foreign to us."

"I can take care of that." He straightened up, "JARVIS?"

"Who's that?"

"Whoa!" Larry's eyes widened and both Teddy and Sacajawea's jaw dropped in surprise as they quietly moved forward, trying to get a closer look of the hologram that was emanating from the eye-pieces of Tony's suit.

"Extraordinary." Teddy muttered in awe.

"I am JARVIS, madam."

"JARVIS, have you read the energy readings from the Tablet of Ahkmenrah every time it decreased in power?"

"Yes sir and I have pin-pointed a rough location on where Lancelot is."

"Where is he?"

"As what the Miss Daley has already mentioned; he's on his way to the London Theater. I'll send each of you the coordinates."

"Well then, why are we still doing standing around? Come on, let's go." The hologram vanished as Tony engaged his flight stabilizers before taking off down the corridor and out of sight. "Try and keep up."

"Tony!" Emma called after him, her shoulders sagging. "Yeah, keep up."

Glancing down at her phone she saw an unknown number with coordinates sent to her through text and she smirked.

"Let's go." And as they headed out the door they all stopped dead in their tracks as they came face-to-face with Tilly, an angered expression plastered on her face as she spoke, holding a zip-tie that was tightly wrapped around La's wrists.

"I knew there was something off about you!"