Title Page

The Maltese Manuscript

(Book 6 of the LSD series)

The world's worst criminal vs. the world's worst spy. Literary, there's nothing better.

By: Ronaldo Siète

Nobody is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin or his background or his religion. Man learns to hate, and when we can learn to hate, we can also learn to love. Because love is more natural to man than its opposite.

(Nelson Mandela)

Polderdam, 6th of January 2023

ISBN: 978-94-92389-30-5

Publisher: Editorial Perdido - at www.editorialperdido.eu

Author-right: @ 2022 by Ronaldo Siète - as @Ronaldo7Siete at

Author-right cover design @ 2022 by Katie Sharp - as @katieishere at (and yes, she's in this book)

Thanks to John, Maureen, Jet and the Wattpad community.

Cover text

Khalid el Bullít is the most dangerous terrorist on Earth. He deals deadly drugs to children, he feeds guns to warlords in countries where hunger rules, and he dreams of a nuclear attack on a major Western city, probably New York. It's not strange if you've never heard about him: the entire island of Malta protects Khalid's secret identity. But Khalid made one mistake and now the LSD is after him.

A manuscript about a maniac leads to a manhunt to save mankind. Is Malik, the writer of that manuscript, a pawn or a player? Does Khalid play with black or white? Sami, The Runner, should leave this mission to The Agent. Noxious Secrets are extremely bad for your health.

Shareware Book

"Without freedom of thought, there can be no such thing as wisdom - and no such thing as public liberty without freedom of speech." — Benjamin Franklin

This is a Shareware Book. You have permission to download it, own it, read it, copy and print it, share it and give it away, and you may use the lyrics, as many times as you like, for free, without the prior written permission from authors or publishers. With Shareware Books, you can do anything except earn money, as that's the author-right of the artists who created it.

This book is free, but not for nothing. The price of a Shareware Book is one euro (€ 1,-). You can read the book first, and you only pay the price if you think it's worth it. This is Editorial Perdido's unique «money back» guarantee. Shareware Books are much cheaper than books from commercial publishers (who pay the author less than a euro per book and keep the rest). Therefore, Shareware is a much better deal for both readers and writers. By paying the voluntary contribution, you encourage the authors to publish more entertaining and affordable Shareware Books. For those who doubt the quality of free goods: read this story and wonder if you've ever read anything better.