Traitor//one

Note - ⚠️ !!this has been through changes and if you read this as a oneshot, the book is different so do read this part!!⚠️

.
.
.

"you think the plan will work?"

"I don't think. I know. They will obviously believe me, they barely know him."

----------------------------------------

A piss haired blonde boy was running holding a sandwich. He barely had time to eat any food before he had to rush towards the meeting that he completely forgot. He overslept and only woke up when his alarm rang which was 5 minutes before the meeting.

He was freaking out. Running as fast as he could. As soon as he reached, his hands held on to his knees gasping for air. He looked up realising, he still has to climb flights of stairs to reach the meeting point 'oh god why is there so many stairs!' he thought.

When he did reach, he started walking a bit forward to hear it. Mikey had already started with his speech. There was silence except for the voice of the leader, manjiro or more known as mikey who was about to continue when he spotted takemitchi.

Instead of looking at him with a smile, he had stern face giving takemitchi cold chills. Taking a breath he continued "I will continue with this but before that I had found out that there is a traitor amongst us". The silence among the crowd broke into whispers with people's doubts and 'what if's'.

Takemichi was shocked 'traitor? What-' he thought. Soon people started yelling "who is it!?" "We will beat them" "why are they here" and all sorts of questions. Zoning them out takemitchi focused his eyes on Mikey.

"Well the toman traitor is Takemitchi hanagaki". Gasps were heard and all heads turned to the said person. Looking angry and disgusted. They couldn't believe someone this kind could do this. When one man came towards the boy speaking insults and was about to hit him when a hand blocked it.

The blond boy with an undercut stated "Stop!...Mikey, how do you know its him?" "We have prove, few photos actually. Showing him talking to another gang, who we are against with......tenjiku"

You could hear gasps let out as the shock striked it. "Can you show us the photo?" The same blonde undercut said. Draken came forward, placing two photos into view for everyone. One showed the piss-haired blond smiling to dark shadowy figure that had a scar on his face and a tenjigu symbol on his red uniform. The other looked like the two were talking about something.

"It's not like that! You got it all wrong! I'm not with them, i promise! You know I'll never go angst you all!" said the piss-haired . "So you agree that you saw him, hanagaki." stated draken, stating the name with a bit of venom.

The said boy shivered as he felt his vision blurry, The tearbeads in his eyes threatening to fall. He heard draken say "If you don't want to get beaten up leave now. You're lucky we are sending you off with a warning. Don't ever come back" He took a deep breath closing his eyes and said "Do you seriously not believe me? Fine! You don't have to tell me to leave because I- I- I quit!" He turned around and started making his way to the stairs from the shrine. Few pushed against his shoulder, few moved out his way looking at him with anger as he walked past each one. He walked down the shrine and ran back.

The tears welled up in his eyes now starting to fall. He slowly started walking as he noticed a black mop of hair in an alleyway. He slowly walked over there and leaned his shoulder towards the wall, as the tears poured out of his eyes.

"See i told you?" "I- i- they-" he stuttered as the tears rolled down his cheeks but still he continued "they- i can't believe it!" "Listen they must have just thought that, it makes sense. I'm from tenjiku and your toman" The guy with a scar across his face replied. "Was toman. You remember the question you asked?" "Yea? What about it?" "Well, I have the answer"

_______________________________

Chifuyu was angry, that was an understatement. He knew well that takemitchi would never and I mean never do such a thing. He was the sweetest boy and after he told him the story of his time travels, there is no way he would betray toman. He looked over seeing people spouting out insults to the said boy. As he noticed someone approaching him and about to hit him. He quickly made his way and stopped the guy's hand and yelled "Stop!...Mikey, how do you know its him?" He composed himself and waited for the answer.

"We have prove, few photos actually. Showing him talking to another gang, who we are against with......tenjiku" He saw as Draken came forward with two photos to show all. One picture showed the takemitchi smiling to dark shadowy figure that had a scar on his face and a tenjiku symbol on his red uniform. The other looked like the two were talking about something.

He heard takemitchi yelling against it "It's not like that! You got it all wrong! I'm not with them, i promise! You know I'll never go angst you all!". He zoned out the yelling and went it to his thoughts, he was still in shock in what he saw 'They seem to be talking!? Why would takemitchi-........?' he thought.

Then he heard something, 'probably the reply from draken' "So you agree that you saw him, hanagaki." he felt the venom that draken spout. He is usually the calm one. The one question on his mind was, 'who gave it? Who saw them?' before he could question anything he heard something unexpected.

"Do you seriously not believe me? Fine! You don't have to tell me to leave because I- I- I quit!" He was beyond shocked. He thought takemitchi wouldn't leave, he saved them all and they repay him like this? As he saw him running he wanted to chasing after him but holted as he knew that was a bad decision but he did need to voice out his question.

"Draken, who gave this photo? Or like who saw them?" "Kisaki" was a simple answer that came from them. Everyone turned towards kisaki waited for a reply for him. Kisaki pushed his glasses forward as he stated to the members "i was walking by his house when I saw them. I hid before anyone of them noticed me, i took some pictures as proof on what I saw and fled off. I couldn't see who the tenjiku member was due to the hoods."

"why did you not just jump in?" questioned baji. "It's dangerous, what if the entire gang was there? I can't just jump in unprepared. I might also lose the proof" it was a valuable point that he had said but still something felt wrong to him. This felt wrong.

Baji looked over to chifuyu who had worry written all over his face, trying to calm him he said "Hey, don't think too much of it....." Chifuyu felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned towards the direction of the voice to find a long black-haired, his fangs sticking out as he was talking. "But..... takemitchi would never do that! Why would he suddenly leave? He tried saving us so many times so why?" He stated the questions that stumbled his mind.

"Well....I don't know but honestly it's a bit weird too, why would takemitchi meet up with a tenjiku member? It's not like he had connections or something. Even if he was a traitor he went long distance for my survival, so that's odd." "Exactly, baji-san! I didn't know you were smart!" Baji then slightly puched him on the shoulder then said "anyways, there might be another side to this story, who knows? We might just not know it" as he said that he looked around seeing people slowly leave the shrine leaving only the founders.

"Hey baji, chifuyu come on, we are going." came a voice from a lilac-haired boy. "Nope sorry, you guys go ahead" came the reply from the black-haired male. Mitsuyu looked worried at them but just hummed in response as he knew it's better to leave the two for now and the 5 founders just left. As soon as the 5 heads were invisible the 6th founder just looked towards chifuyu as he was deep in thought.

"Hey!" No reply........."hey!" "Heeeeeeeeey" he says as he shakes the blond. "Huh?" "Didn't I say not to over-think it?" ".....let's just leave" baji hummed in response as they both started to leave and drove their bikes home. Chifuyu as soon as he reached tried to call takemitchi but the call always would go unanswered. He sighed giving up, placing his phone down he layed down on his bed as sleep consumed him. It's right to believe kisaki right? I mean he is a founder. Right?

•_________________________________________•

Words : 1528

Hope you guys enjoyed this

This is actually one of my oneshots that i felt needed to be written with more detail.

I thought you guys would want both the endings, some preferring fluff whereas others angst so check them out :)

See ya
Author