Chapter 1

Felix was not as popular in school as he thought. Although he had moved to Korea from Australia and had an Australian accent, no one noticed anything about him. Whether he goes to school or not, it does not make much difference. He can just yell loudly, run through the school hallway, or even be late - no one cares except the teachers.

And he had no problem with it until one day a classmate called him Aussie, and now everyone knows him by that name. He did have a name, but of course no one cared. Even more shocking is that the classmate who called him that is his best friend Han Jisung.

Now that he thinks about it. His school life was fine. He's like any other student who goes to school to study, have fun with his friends, and poke holes in his crush back by sitting right behind him.

"Felix!!!" Felix looked to the side of his best friend, who had hit his head. Jisung flicked Felix's book, which was on the desk, opened upside down. "Pumpkin, what do you learn when the book is upside down?" Felix gave him a winning smile as they heard the bell ring at the exact same time.

"You are so going to fail, Lix." "I will not. I study at home every day." Felix looked up as he watched his crush leave with a sad face. "If you like him so much, just tell him you scaredy cat." Han pulled Felix with him as they walked to their school cafeteria.

"I will tomorrow." "You said that yesterday, too, and the day before that, and the day before that." Felix slapped Jisung as he felt embarrassed. "What am I supposed to do when Wooyoung will not even look at me?" Felix pouted.

"Well, what do you expect? He tops every time that he'd rather be at home studying than taking care of a baby." "What do you mean? I am not a baby Han!" Felix formed a fist from his small hands, ready to punch Han.

"If you are not a baby, tell me if you have ever had a boyfriend?" "No, but at least I know what you mean by that. So, stop calling me that." Felix opened his lunch and spat at Han as he munched on his food. "Okay, then tell me what happens when we get into a relationship?" Asked Jisung.

"You want to know?" Jisung nodded, as Felix's know-it-all expression made him wonder. "Then listen, in a relationship you help each other with homework and studying and you cuddle with each other." Said Felix sheepishly. Han said nothing, but continued to stare at Felix.

"What?" "You are so innocent, Lix!" Said Han dramatically and took Felix in his arms. "Stop it, Han!" Felix gets annoyed and walks away angrily.

Felix walked furiously down the school hallway without glancing up until he saw a dead end. Felix looked around and found himself in a place he did not know. He got scared because it was very dark and there was only one light that did not work properly. He looked around when he saw tables and a blackboard there. This had to be the one class where no one was allowed. He heard someone coming and ran into a closet because he was afraid he would get caught. But surprisingly, it was not just any teacher, but Hwang Hyunjin who entered the room with a random girl.

"Why the hell do you want to break up, Yeji?" Hyunjin growled at the girl, who was not startled. That must be normal for her, but that growl scared Felix even more, who shook in horror. It would be better if it was a teacher than him being there for Felix.

Felix never had a good picture of the bad boy of the school in mind and never wanted to get involved with him. He had been scared to death of him since the first time he had seen Hyunjin beat up a person that ended up in the hospital and on top of that it was his first day of school. It did not stop when he saw Hyunjin beating up someone every week, and he realized that it was normal because no one tried to stop him. After all, who would go against the son of the school trustee. His father was basically running the school.

"Stop yelling, Hyunjin! Stop your damn attitude!" He saw the girl yell back and was impressed. "Do not you dare raise your voice at me. I have always tried to be polite, but you do not respect that." Hyunjin sparkled at her and Felix saw the girl gulp hard. Of course, what were you even trying to accomplish by yelling back when you know you can not take his anger.

"I tried to make up with you, but now you are getting on my nerves. Let me remind you that you wanted to date me, not me. I did not even like you. If you want a breakup, fine, but you dare to spread rumors about me. I will not care if you are a girl at that point. Now go," he said as he pushed her toward the door. But she continues to look at Hyunjin. "What, go now!" "Hyunjin..." "Go!" And she left. Wait, was she messing with Hyunjin? Was not she going to break up with him? Thought Felix.

Felix looked at Hyunjin. This was why he would never date someone like Hyunjin. He liked someone who was soft, and Hyunjin was definitely not soft. He would never be able to date a baby like Felix, who gets scared with just a look.

Hyunjin was about to leave when Felix accidentally dropped something in the closet. Hyunjin looked directly at the cabinet and walked towards it. The closet was not completely open yet, but Felix could still see everything, and he saw Hyunjin standing in front of the closet. He got scared and closed his eyes when Hyunjin opened the closet. Now the door was open, Felix had his eyes closed and Hyunjin was staring at him angrily.

Felix was about to open his eyes when he was dragged out of the closet by a strong hand and slammed against a wall. Felix shrieked and groaned. "Open your damn eyes," Felix open his eyes in an instant detecting the annoyance in the voice.

Hyunjin's face was so close to his that he could smell his scent. His breaths mingled with the other's as there was only a small gap between their lips. It was the first time he had seen Hyunjin so close, and he could not help but accept that he looked good. But when their eyes met, he realized who he was talking about. Those eyes were full of anger, and he was scared and just wanted to leave. He never wanted Hyunjin to know of his existence, and now here he is, here caged between his arms.

"Why the hell were you here?" Felix gulped, unable to say anything. "Stop staring and answer me, you idiot. Who are you? Are you following me?" Felix did not know what to do, he could see Hyunjin and just whispered. "I-I was not," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"Who are you trying to kid you idiot, anyway? Why were you here then? You know that no one is allowed to be here." "B-But you are here, too." Felix pointed out. Hyunjin groaned. "Do not you dare sass me, you little piece of shit." Felix shivered and he could imagine how small he would look under Hyunjin.

"I-I-" "Stop stammering. Just answer. Why were you here?" "I was here because... because" Felix did not know what to say, he was not the quickest when it came to excuses, and seeing Hyunjin there made him even more tense. The next thing he said shocked him even more.

"Because I like you" Felix quickly slapped his hands over his mouth, shocked. What the hell had he said? He'd said the stupidest thing anyone could say at that moment, and he knew he'd screwed up.

-------------------------------------