Ch: 1. A Royal Encounter

Notes: Inspired by EmilyElm' s True Nobility
https://archiveofourown.org/works/6861763
For the sake of imagination, Hannibal is 35, just settling in Holywood like Mads had with Casino Royale, Will is 28, he's a prince, and his mother is Alana, the present queen.
I know France doesn't have the monarchy much now. It's a republic, but for fictional sake, let's think it's a constitutional monarchy like the UK.

Prince William Graham, Count of Paris, had the honor of being invited to the prestigious Cannes Film Festival 2013. As he walked the red carpet, he was surrounded by the cameras of eager paparazzi, their flashes bouncing off the opulent buildings that lined the cobbled streets. The reporter asked him questions about his opinion regarding the protests that had been happening across Europe, and he gave thoughtful answers about the importance of peaceful actions and understanding for all people.

As he spoke, he caught a glimpse of a movie star, who was being continuously flashed for pictures as he posed for them.

The man had high cheekbones and ash blonde hair in the crowd, and for a brief moment, he felt an inexplicable connection to him.
The man had a strong and masculine face that exuded charisma and strength. His eyes were a deep hazel, or was it caramel, Will couldn't predict as he tilted his head. His forehead were with thick, dark eyebrows framing them. He held a subtle yet intense gaze that commanded attention. His nose is straight and bold, while his full lips with a cupid bow often curve into a warm, inviting smile. His skin looked like porcelain, smooth and unblemished, and his high cheekbones complete the picture of a man with classic good looks.

The reporter continued to call Prince William's name, trying to break him out of his trance, but he remained glued to the spot, gazing off into the crowd.

"Your Highness, Prince Will? Prince Will, are you alright?" The reporter questioned him.

Sighing, he averted his graze and smiled at the reporter. "Oh, apologies, miss, I seem to have seen that man somewhere, but I can't place him." He laughs nervously, running his hands in his hair.

"Oh, your Highness, that's Dr. Hannibal Lecter, he's one of the most famous Hollywood movie stars, rising to fame quickly in the past few years. Have you seen any of his movies?"

"I seem to have recall, he was wearing a black suit but his eye, his left eye had a scar, he doesn't have a scar now, that is what troubled me to recognize him."

"Oh, your Majesty, he has worn a lot for scars his eyes for many movies. He seems to have a thing for it as they say."

"It was the movie. He seemed to play poker and flipped his poker chips a lot." Will quirks his eyebrows in thinking and remembering as the reporter's mouth performs an 'o' instantly recognizing the movie.

"Oh, your Majesty, that was his first movie, Casino Royale. He was the main antagonist in the movie along aside, James Bond, the infamous spy."

Will nods his head. "Yes, absolutely that was it." Will grazes back to look for the man, Hannibal, but disappointed to find him no longer there.