𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝘄𝗼

━ Yuji and Nobara observed their two certain friends silently, Since morning, The caramel and salmon haired sorcerers had one though in their mind;

Yuji and Nobara observed their two certain friends silently, Since morning, The caramel and salmon haired sorcerers had one though in their mind;

They weren't quite friends anymore,

Everyone could see it, The way Megumi and Y/n looked at each other- Friends didn't do that. The way they sneaked glances at each other- Friends didn't do that. How they both had subtle and unnoticeable smiles on their faces-Friends didn't do that.

Yuji was aware that they both knew each other since long ago, It was only natural that they'd be close, But whenever Megumi looked at the Kokujū user, His eyes held liveliness, And a soft glow. Yuji was pretty oblivious but, He had never seen Megumi's face soften like that around anyone else.

Nobara saw how Y/n always intently listened to Megumi, She also noticed how Y/n wasn't much of a talker, Much like Megumi but, When they were together, They seem to converse with ease.

The both friends didn't wanted to make conclusions or assumptions about their relationship, But the little curiosity was always there.

Few minutes passed, Nobara stood up, "I'm heading back to my room." She informed Yuji, The latter got up as well and offered to walk with her.

The shikigami and Kokujū user were too caught up in their own world to realize that their comrades have left them, Which they did on purpose since they wanted to leave the two in their personal bubble.

☄. *. ⋆

Sometimes life feels too good to be true, So good that you feel like something is bound to go wrong. When the feeling of genuine happiness settles within someone who had long forgotten what it felt like, Life feels surreal, and odd.

That was the perfect way to describe what the two sorcerers were feeling, They felt relieved, After a very long time their wasn't any anxiety clawing at them.

The way she looked at him when he spoke, Or did any simple gesture, It showed pure admiration. Same goes for him.

But as much as they both enjoyed the moment, It was interrupted by them being called to Yaga's office.

They received a mission, Surprised to know that only they both will be doing the mission; Together.

~

"I wonder what this mission's about.." You said while chewing on your Onigiri, Megumi glanced at you, "Yeah.." He didn't say much as he was busy staring at the adorable view before him, Your mouth stuffed with Onigiri as your cheeks puffed out, To him you looked like a rabbit.

He unknowingly smiled as you looked up and tilted your head in confusion, Mouth still full making you look even more cute, Megumi wanted to click a picture but he was too in love to pick up his phone, You furrowed your eyebrows; Silently questioning his actions.

He shook his head with a smile and extended his hand to wipe the excess grains of rice on the side of your lips, "You're adorable.." He quietly said as your eyes widened, "I, Uhm- what.. oh-?" You started malfunctioning.

You quickly swallowed your food, And looked at him, Him avoiding eye contact, His cheeks were stuffed up too so when he looked to the side his full cheeks poked out; Making him look like a squirrel hiding it's face with a nut; Except he was hiding his with a small Onigiri.

You smiled, "You're the adorable one, Megumi."

Megumi started coughing as he choked on the food, You pushed the glass of water towards him, Trying to contain your laugh.

"I.. w-what? I'm no-"

You couldn't control it anymore, So you started chuckling whilst placing your hand on your mouth to muffle it.

That laugh made Megumi have a funny feeling in his stomach that he's so used to around you.

Those two were too in love to care about their problems that they usually would've been overthinking about.

The shikgami user and Kokujū user found their comfort.