Talking about random things/more so info dumping

Hello, I don't why I said hello but who cares.

Anyways, let me tell you guys my AU for Kevin Young.

Well, yes, he is a Christian rock (The band is: Disciple if you want to learn more about him) artist and yes, he does not have Lore in his music. But I love to make up said lore for a band even if they don't attend to have any.

I got an idea to make a 'corrupted' version of Kevin from his song 'Panic Room.'

Here is why I made it:

In the music video in one of the scenes there is a door that opens that has a black and white swirly thing. Like getting hypnotized. So, I got the design by the opening door also the lyrics.

So, I'll just tell you what he looks like: His eye in my AU is drippy liquid that is black and white same goes for his tips of his hair and hands. His shirt is his band tee-shirt. Pants are black ripped jeans. Then the shoes are sneakers, light(ish) gray ones.

Also, you may say I am cringey for making some Christian artists have an OC that is possessed. But let me be (/lh) I have a creative mind thank you :D.

Also, of course I have many other ideas for him like I have a regular looking version of him as a clown then a possessed/ corrupted version of the clown. Next AU is Horror.

Then the Clown AU will be in with Elizabeth a Clown OC I did myself.

As well as Kevin Young is a real person not a OC.

For whoever actually read this thank you kindly /lh.